What was that...

20 mins has passed, Jordan hasn't came back..

"Guys I'm getting worried.." Ellie said.. "It's been twenty minutes.." she continued... 

You looked at the sky and then to your watch.. "Your right- hope nothi-" you heard some rustling in the bushes.. 

"Guys what was that?" you said, "Idk but dont get too close" Joshua said and Ellie gasps and walks a few paces back "Ellie don't get to close the bushes" Joshua says, Ellie nodded..

You searched up your pockets but nothing.. the rustling continues but with a scream..

"JORDAN?!" Ellie yelled.. "NO!" as she continues.. Josh comes up to Ellie covering her mouth "Pipe down will you?" Ellie nodded.. Josh removed his hand carefully..

Back to you..

You looked back at the bushes then an arm fell, covering with blood and bites "WHAT THE F-" You yelled, you wiped both of your hands to your waist and dragged the arm, you stumbled and fall to the ground 

"F*ck hell Jordan! What or who did this?! GUYS!" Ellie and Josh came running.. "W-what is- ... No-" Ellie covered her mouth, tears running.. 

"What the hell?!" Josh exclaimed.. You checked the marks and his pockets if there is anything useful..

You found: pocket knife and phone

"I found his phone and his pocket knife" you said..

 "Ellie do you know the password?" You looked at her, she looks at you "Yeah.. it's 21108" she said, You turned on the phone and entered the code 

"alr, now I can see whets join on"

You scroll through his gallery then you saw a new video.. you played it..

Video:
Jordan: SO GUYS TODAY WE ARE GETTING STICKS! AND YES YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS VID- 

Background rustling noises..

Jordan: What the- guys... hold on 

Separates the bushes..

Jordan: Hello? Someone- GAHHHH GUYS DON'T FOR- ME! uihkygtfhrvghbjnYYTFRDgfhjnkBVHGFrtyuhjgfkYUTYRFTGHJ

The video stopped playing...

"What was that?" You said, you replayed the part where he got attacked.. 

"Is that a f*cking zombie? Guys check it." you looked back at them and they came close to you..

"What- No way those aren't real it's just Dan play-" as the bushes rustles, a Lycan jumped out of  it.

"Sh- Guys run! QUICK" Joshua said.. as you three were running  the Lycans along the woods, anything the Lycans way gets crushed or eaten alive.

"L-look! a ca-cabin! Quick!" Ellie said while panting and grasping for air.. "Ar-are you s-sure?" you replied panting too "No choice cmon!" Ellie replied.

You three ran to the cabin and managed to be safe for awhile. You and Joshua forcedly pushed a cabinet to barricade the door.

"What th-the hec-heck was th-that?!" Ellie exclaimed while panting.. "Pipe down, child! They'll hear you!" someone unexpectedly said in the shadows.. 

"Who's there- I-I mean we do no harm pls-" You said..

The person came out of the shadows while aiming with a shotgun "Names, Matteo Luis. Call me ML for short. Do you kids know how to use a gun?" He said..

 "What- why would we-" Joshua replied.. 

"Just say yes or no!" Matteo exclaimed and a window broke, a claw was revealed scratching every corner and area of the window. 

"Quick here-" he ran into the pantry and grabbed two more guns.. "Take it!" He said to Joshua and to you.

"You girly, hide behind them" Matteo said to Ellie..

Ellie nodded and ran and hid behind you and Joshua..

"Now you big boys should really know and how to use these things or I'll end you!" Matteo said..

You shoot the claw that was scratching every corner and area of the window then the claw retracted out..