chapter 7: the demon beast hunters

Start from the beginning

Ten seconds later

Once I.M.P came back to base they all saw Loona was attacking Ultra Magnus being very pissed off, Moxxie grabbed his and Millie's coffee mugs to drink their coffee with while Loona was attacking Magnus.

Millie: what's this all about Felicity?

Felicity: Ultra Magnus made the grave mistake of talking to Loona about her attitude with everybody.

Ultra Magnus: I just think some small tweaks might make you more of a people person.

Loona: *growls* I am a people person Magnus!

Ultra Magnus looked at the other Autobots to ask for help but Loona turned her head to growl at them to make sure they didn't help Magnus.

Optimus prime came back holding a rusty metal skull and then placed it down

Optimus prime: the ancient remains of a predacon.

Ratchet: though it remains unclear why such a skull would be found on your planet it's presence reveals all too much about the predacon Megatron recently sent in pursuit of us.

Miko: you mean that dragonbot we put on ice?

Ratchet: except predacons have been extinct since...

Circuitjack: before most life had ever began on Cybertron.

Raf: they're like Earth's dinosaurs

Jack: which means for you guys running into one would be like us meeting a T-rex.

Blitz: so what in dicks fuck were dinobots.

Bulkhead: totally different.

Ratchet: with Megatron seeing new interest in excavation of prehistoric skeletons and a certain scientist back among the decepticon ranks.

Optimus prime: it would stand to reason that Shockwave cloned the beast from one such find.

Ultra Magnus: now Megatron's looking to clone another.

Wheeljack: what makes you think Buckethead will stop at just one?

Bulkhead: we could have beast wars on our hands!?

Ratchet: and if Shockwave only requires a single strand of of CNA from which to clone a beast?

Optimus prime: he already possesses what he needs to engender this one. Autobots we must become Beast Hunters and we must require help from Stolas, Octavia and I.M.P

Octavia: what?

Moxxie: Optimus prime our only area of expertise is killing humans on earth for money.

Smokescreen: but Moxxie with Blitz's nonsense ideas, Loona's anger, your experience with weapons, Millie's strength, Caddy's experience with killing a hellbeast when she was a child and Stolas and Octavia's demonic powers you guys would be awesome Beast Hunters.

Stolas: fine we'll do it. We'll become Beast Hunters.

Circuitjack: one thing still doesn't follow predacons went extinct on Cybertron so what would their bones be doing here

At the Nemesis Starscream was questioning on how predacon bones could be on earth after Stella changed her look to be more of a Decepticon