Mission No. 10: Project Cyber

Space Nebulai

Sector Gamma

"The enemy army has launched missiles from Fichina. They're currently passing through Sector Gamma. You need to stop them before they reach their destination." General Pepper said.

"Moving out." Fox said.

Good Luck

Sector Gamma Star Fox Zero

Missiles could be seen leaving Fichina's orbit they were headed through the orbit of Fichina headed towards the portal Andross had created. Sgt. Maverick had turned maverick, he launched missiles out of a Fichinan base to the portal so that could strike Eladard so that he could sour relations between both nations. The Great Fox flew forward the alarm rang as the missiles were headed towards a portal.

"Star Fox we've located one of Andross' portals! He's using it as a wormhole to launch a surprise missile attack." General Pepper said,

"We've got Sgt. Maverick's bunker surrounded we are going in, hoot!" Marshall Leki said. Jules Leki was commander of all Fichinan forces, she was a snowy owl who had a small beak, and large yellow eyes. The Star Fox crew flew out of the Great Fox, Weiss following behind them, R.O.B warned to take them out as the team were coming up on them. "That them?" Peppy asked. "Nothing like a challenge, let's take them down." Fox said. The team flew forward and shot at the missiles flying towards the wormhole. "I hear you!" Falco said.

"Say good-bye missiles!" Slippy said.

"Your time is done!" Weiss said.

Butterfly squadrons began to attack the team as they protected the ships from, Weiss shot down multiple butterfly squadrons taking down the ships, she was getting to those missiles if it were to be the last thing she did. She shot some of the giant hinges of the first missile, "it's working!" Falco said. Weiss continued on the pressure shooting down the butterfly squadrons. She went up to break the other hinge as the missile split apart. "Nice!" Peppy cheered, "It's breaking apart!" The missile got better defenses as it started to shoot out lasers out of its weak points and that is where Weiss shot next, "for being a grand army their infrastructure is lame." Weiss said as she shot down more of the weak points exposing more of them. "Look! More weak points have been exposed!" Slippy said. Weiss and Slippy took down the weak points which caused the missile to break open. "Don't celebrate just yet!" Falco said. The missile started to speed up as it began rotating in order to protect itself from the attacks. "We need to boost!" Peppy said as the team tried so hard to catch up to the missile to try and stop it.  Fox dealt the final blow as the missile stopped and started its detonation sequence. "Everyone! Move out of the way!" Weiss warned as the team raced to scramble out of the radius of the explosion. "Missile destroyed. Moving to engage the next one!" Fox said. As many butterfly squadrons appeared trying to protect the missiles. "Fichina has not yet warned Eladard's prime minister of the attack, hoot!" Leki warned, " we need more time to take out Maverick and stop the interference to our comms." 

"Leave it us!" Fox said, as he sped to destroy the next missile. 

"Enemy vessel headed for the Great Fox!" R.O.B warned. 

Weiss looked to see a Venomian cruiser shooting anchors and bringing the Great Fox. "We're being boarded!" Peppy shouted. Weiss shook her head, "I'm on my way!" Slippy flew towards Weiss' side. "I'm coming along!" Both Star Fox members flew into the Great Fox getting out of their arwings, they ran towards the exit of the hangar, "they are probably going after the cockpit to try and put R.O.B out of commission!" Slippy said as he pulled out a blaster rifle and Weiss pulled out Myrtenaster. They ran towards the hall taking the elevator towards the cockpit and of course Slippy was right Venomian troops were trying to break the doors to the cockpit. "The Star Fox team is here!" A Venomian soldier warned his group.  Slippy bounced into cover as the apes began to open fire. Weiss slid towards a corner. She took out her blaster and held Myrtenaster closer and focusing before she turned the corner and shot the blaster taking out a Venomian soldier. Slippy shot at the soldiers as Weiss prepared to run out, "cover me!" She said and Slippy nodded as she ran towards the apes at full speed. The apes began to aim but Slippy took them out. Weiss thrusted her rapier taking out a ape. She turned around and dodged a punch from a Venomian soldier, she ducked underneath his side swing and stabbed the soldier in the back. The threat had been taken care of for now.