No. 7|| 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁!

As the two made their way around The Market for the Rich and Exotic (yes, that was the markets actual name,) Mk twiddled with his thumbs. They hadn't talked since they started their journey, and it was starting to get awkward! "S-so...you've spent more time with Y/N then I have! What do you think we should get them?" Mk spoke up. Redson sighed, weather it was one of relief or annoyance, Mk couldn't tell. "Well, I haven't really had a civil conversation with them yet..." He trailed off for a second, "But I do know that they like to skateboard." He said monotonously. 

"Well then that's great! We should go find them some skateboard accessories-" Mk was interrupted by Redson's obnoxiously loud volume. "However! It wouldn't matter that they like skateboarding. We're looking for something to apologize, not a Christmas gift." Redson said as he looked over his shoulder at Mk, who shrunk down under his gaze. "Right." They spoke. What was happening?! Why was everything so tense, why was Mk so tense?! He's beat Redson to a pulp multiple times, yet now he was scared to even look at the guy!

Perhaps it was because this time they weren't actually fighting, but instead having a somewhat casual outing. Maybe if he matched Redson's energy, things wouldn't be so awkward...No! If they were being completely honest, they didn't want to fight Redson! Ever since the two of them formed a temporary alliance to help Redson's father, Mk's felt like there could be more between them! Not romantically of course, but he didn't want to fight Redson anymore! Mk took a deep breath, perhaps this was a chance to form a more permanent alliance. He put on a large smile, now determined due to his inner monologue.

"Say, Redson, since you're such an expert at this stuff, why don't you teach me the ropes?" Mk said slyly as he began walking next to Redson as opposed to behind him. This was just step one of his plan to become friends with Redson; butter him up! Redson hummed and smiled proudly. "Well, I suppose you're right, wouldn't want you ruining someone's special day because you don't know how to pick out a good gift." Mk nodded in agreement. "Well, step one to picking out the perfect gift is to keep things neutral," He began. Mk listened intently, sort of interested in the topic. 

After a while, the duo of hero and villain were walking and laughing as though they had been friends for years! Mk's plan had worked! Well, not fully...right now he was on step five, settle things permanently. He would do that after they left the store. Things were going great; Mk would crack a few jokes and Redson would laugh then crack a few jokes of his own. Despite a few snarky comments about Mk or others, Redson had proved to be a joy to hang out with. Mk was such a genius. their attention was drawn to a small bat plushie sat on at one of the stands. He tapped on Redson's shoulder to get his attention, which proved to be successful.

Redson turned to face the product that Mk was looking at. "This one is neutral right?" Mk asked, not taking his eyes off the plush. 'Ah yes, but it's basic. Everyone and their mother probably has one of those." Redson said. He was looking at the plush with a face of disgust. "Look, it's the only one at the stand!" He gestured at it dramatically. Mk chuckled. Over the few hours the two had been together, learned that Redson could be a bit dramatic. "Alright, alright let's go look at something else." He said as he dragged Redson along with him. 

Before long the two found themselves in the bathroom section of The Market for the Rich and Exotic. They were out of ideas at this point, most of the things that they looked at didn't fit Redson criteria for the perfect gift! "Maybe..."Mk huffed, tired from walking around in the market all day. He'd taken off his jacket and wrapped it around his waist, revealing his white tank top underneath. "Maybe we'll find something here." Redson only grumbled. His red coat was also gone, revealing his black turtleneck without sleeves. At some point he had teleported it home with his fire. 

"I'll go look at the other stand, you look at this one." Mk drawled. Again, Redson only grumbled. The red-haired boy jumped in surprise when he heard a loud gasp from next to him. He walked over to the stand Mk was at and looked at the delivery boy with a questionable and tired expression. "I found it Redson! I found it!!" Redson directed his attention to the direction Mk was pointed in. There in the middle of all the other products sat a f/c robe. Redson's eyes widened. He slowly reached out to touch the fabric. Soft, warm, silky and comfortable. 

Tears welled up in the corner of the Demon Bull Prince's eyes. "You found it, noodle boy. You really found it!!" The stand vendor looked at the two strangely. "I um...I take it you want the robe?" They asked, a bit scared. 

"Yes!!" 

The two laughed in glee and relief as they made their way out of the market. "We're finally out of there!!" Mk cheered. Redson laughed, the robe in his arms. Soon the duos laughter died down. "You know noodle boy...we don't make a bad team." Redson said thoughtfully. Mk's relaxed face changed to one of surprise. "Really?" They asked. "Yes...yes." Redson's face became serious as he stopped walking. Mk followed suit. "Noodle boy..." Redson began as he turned to face Mk. He stuck out his hand with a smile on his face. "Let us make an alliance of friendship!" Mk's pupils expanded as he shook hands with Redson. "Yes!"

The duo of friends sat on Redson's couch comfortably and sipping tea. The plan was to message you through ne of your socials and maybe get you to come pick up the gift. Redson's head perked up slightly when he heard a knock on the door. Mk sat up slightly, "Who do you think it is?" Redson shrugged. "I don't know, probably some peasant coming to beg for my parents aid in their financial problems." Redson said nonchalantly. Mk laughed a bit before realizing he was serious. As Redson made his way to the door with Y/N's gift in hand his parents followed, probably to tell the person off.

Imagine Redson's surprise when he saw you at the door, skateboard tucked between your arm and everything. You were looking down awkwardly before Redson opened the door. Your head perked up when you heard the door open. You smiled when you saw Redson. "Hey Redson." You said quietly, seemingly oblivious to the looming presence of his parents. "Oh! Erm, hello Y/N." He said, surprised. You chuckled a bit at his awkward response. "Listen, I'm sorry for the way I acted at the park-" You began but were quickly cut off by Redson. "What? Oh no I should be the one apologizing, I-I nearly killed you and then I embarrassed you in public!" He chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back if his neck. 

Your eyes widened, surprised at his behavior. He was acting...well, civilized! "Y-yes...um, I even bought you this gift to say sorry," He said as he shoved a robe into your arms. It had a little bow on it. Your face began to warm up a bit. "O-oh! Thank you Redson." You smiled. "Son, is this a suiter?" Came a sweet yet bitter voice from inside the house. You jumped at the sudden intrusion. Redson turned around quickly. "Mother!" "Has my boy finally become a man?" Came a deep voice. Redson's head snapped to the side. "F-Father!" Redson yelled. His face was dusted with a deep shade of red. 

A lady of fair height and skin stepped out of the house. Her hair was styled with intricate detail resembling that of bull horns. Her lips were coated with a beautiful shade of red, and she wore a red dress with large black shoulder pads(?). A large bull followed suit. His fur was purple, and his bulls were the same as the ones in the woman's hair. He was huge, and his jaw was...metal? He also had a hoop between is nostrils. They were both looking at you with judgmental eyes. "Are you courting my son?" The bull asked staring down at you. You couldn't help but feel intimidated.

"I uh-" You stuttered. Redson slid in front of you dramatically. "Y-Yes! They are indeed courting me, Father!" You looked at Redson like he was crazy. Matter of fact, he was crazy! He cleared his throat and stood up straight.

"Yes, this person here is indeed a suitor, and they are indeed dating me, and I have indeed become a man!" 

"WHAT?"