No. 5|| 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

Red Son pulled up his hood as he roamed around the rather large park. This park had always been a sort of "safe spot" for him. Whenever he felt like he wasn't living up to his parents' expectations, he would come here and walk around. Or if he was feeling a little sadder than usual that day, he would come here and watch the humans mingle. He found it funny, watching them skip around on the pavement. The fountain in the middle of the park made a light flowing sound, reminding everyone that it was there even though they couldn't see it.

The sound was ironically calming too Red Son as he leaned against a tree and began to close his eyes. "Mk? Yeah, you can sit down." Red Son's eyes shot open, and he pushed himself off of the tree he was leaning on. Over to his right, you sat on a bench with your elbows resting on your knees. Next to you, was Red Son's worst enemy. He was leaning on the back of the bench, running their hands through their hair.

"Noodle boy," Red Son growled. Red Son hid behind the tree he was previously leaning on, scared that you might see him. He leaned in slightly to hear the conversation between you and the little thief. "It just hasn't been a good day for me overall," MK sighed. You let out a huff of laugher before continuing to frown, "I know what you mean." you sat up straight before continuing. "Red Son almost killed me, but then he didn't, and when I asked why he just left!"

MK chuckled and mimicked your position. "That sounds like Red Son." you both chuckled. Meanwhile, Red Son was still behind the tree absolutely fuming. That little thief had the audacity to talk about him, and behind his back no less?! Infuriated and blinded by his emotions, Red Son stepped out of his hiding place pointing an accusing finger at MK, "YOU PEASANT,"

Both you and MK flinched at the sudden voice. Your heads snapped in the direction o said voice. Both of your eyes widened when you saw the one and only Red Son. He marched up to MK, "You have some nerve talking about me like that, Noodle boy! If you really meant it, you'd say it to my face you-" Y/N watched as Mk backed up slowly and whispered something in their ear. "Y/N, you need to go, Red Son might try to hurt you again." However, due to Mk being horrible at whispering, Red Son heard this loud and clear.

Red Son grabbed Mk's shoulder; his was grip intense. "Excuse me?

"Y/N doesn't need to be anywhere near you Red-" Mk was cut off by a sharp fist to the face. Y/N stood up quickly not expecting the sudden conflict. It all happened so fast. Y/N was honestly disappointed in themselves, were all those years of fighting and violence for nothing? They weren't there for them to just freeze up whenever they needed them, that's for sure. They felt like some sort of side character that was only there to watch on the side lines, despite being perfectly capable of defending themselves.

Red Son would throw a fist, Mk would catch it. Then Red Son would throw him over his shoulder. This went on for at least one minute, with the two throwing insults out every so often. Seeing Mk grab Red Sons neck snapped Y/N out of their trance, though. They blinked rapidly and shook their head before running up to the two. 

Y/N grabbed both of their wrist when they saw an opening, pushing the two apart. "Both of you need to stop!" Both Mk and Red Son looked at them with wide eyes. Y/N glared at Mk and then at Red Son, who's hair set aflame upon the two making eye contact. Y/N huffed, letting go of the two boys' wrists. They looked at Mk once more, "Some hero you are, just picking fights out without even knowing your opponent's intentions." 

Before Mk or Red Son could get out a word Y/N walked off and hopped on their skateboard. "Y/N wait-" Mk started, but Y/N was already off. Mk stared in the direction that Y/N skated off into for a moment before turning to Red Son, who had and awe-struck expression on his face. His hair was still on fire, and it seemed the longer he stood there the bigger the flames grew. "Red Son this is all your fault! I can't believe you drover her away like that!! What were you even doing here in the first place?!" 

Red Son wasn't listening thought. A small smile formed on the fire demons face. Mk growled in annoyance and grabbed Red Son wrist, causing him to snap out of whatever trance he was in. "Eh??" Red Son looked over at his rival and snatched his wrist out of his hand. "I-I'm not in the mood right now, Noodle boy..." Mk didn't say anything as Red Son teleported home.