No. 2|| 𝐖𝐞 𝐃𝐨 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

When you thought about it, you really shouldn't have been up right now. You should've been in bed, sleeping. Yet here you were, 4 am, on your skateboard. You didn't have a destination in mind, so you figured you'd just skate until you felt tired. You really didn't want to diagnose yourself, but seeing as this had been happening a lot more recently, you figured you had insomnia. 

Maybe you'd search up ways to fall asleep quicker when you got home. But, for now, you just wanted to feel the crisp air nipping at your skin and your hair in your face. Unbeknownst to you, Red Son was watching. As creepy as that sounds, he didn't seem to think it was odd in the slightest.

What could he do that would scare you? That was the question that had been bouncing around in his head ever since he had "met" you. You didn't seem to be scared of him or his fire, so maybe... He glanced at a building not too far from you and grinned. That'll get you for sure! He engulfed himself in flames and appeared behind the aforementioned building.

A flame appeared in his hand. It was about the size of his palm. He put his hand onto the building and the flames spread like wildfire. He grinned as he saw you get closer to the building. "This is all going according to plan," Red Son laughed under his breath. That all stopped when he heard could no longer hear the wheels of your skateboard against the pavement. 

He peeked out at you and groaned. Why were you calling the police?! You should be running! "S-Sir! A building caught fire! What?! No, I don't know how it started! I'm at 225 Walten Street! Come fast the flames are spreading!!" Red Son clutched the walls of the building as he watched you panic. "Foolish mortal.." flames engulfed him once again and he teleported away to a nearby rooftop.

He cursed to himself as he saw you run inside. Why weren't you running for your life?! He balled his fist. You weren't any different from any of the other mortals, just gutsier is all. Once he saw you run outside of the building with two people in your arms, he left. Stupid mortal. Stupid building. Stupid fire.

As you got ready to run back up the stairs, the police had arrived. So much for a peaceful morning. You watched as the firefighters and police ran up and down the stairs. A police officer put a stress blanket around your shoulders and began asking you questions about the fire. "I was skateboarding when the building just went up in flames." 

"Do you recall seeing anyone else at the scene?" the police officer asked. You thought about it for a moment. "I might've heard someone, but I can't be too sure." the police officer nodded. After more questions from even more police officers, you were sent home. You were almost positive they saw you as a suspect. When they figured out that you were that "girl from that one gang", they'd probably take you in for questioning.

Or, knowing the police, they might just excuse it as the AC breaking and leave the case there. Once you finally made it back to your house, you hopped off your skateboard and put it on the patio. You unlocked your door, did your nightly routine, and went to bed. At 7 am. Wow, what a day.