𝐱𝐯

𝐱𝐯

VAL sat in Sheriff's Galpin's office

VAL sat in Sheriff's Galpin's office. She was taken in with Wednesday.

"Why were you there?" He asked, Ms.Weems on the other side of the room, listening in.

Val crossed her arms as she leaned back, not caring to answer.

"Valora." Ms.weems said her name, wanting her to answer.

Val sighed, "Wednesday knew,"
"Suspected," She corrected, "That Tyler was the Hyde. She asked us to come with her and another group of kids, they didn't do anything like Wednesday did, they just wanted to protect everyone."

Galpin sat down in his chair, "That's all I'm giving you." Val uncrossed her arms, crossing her legs at the same time.

Galpin shook his head as he layed his hand on his forehead. He made a hand motion to leave.
Val listened, getting up and leaving the room.

Val stopped as she saw Tyler was close to Wednesday, raising an eyebrow at them.
"Wednesday." She called her name, making Tyler turn around.

Tyler grabbed Wednesday, saying one last thing before he left. His shoulder brushed against Val's as he walked past her.
Val quickly walked up to Wednesday, wondering what he said to her, "What did he say to you?"

"He just admitted to being the Hyde," Wednesday looked up at her, Val took a deep breath as she turned her head around, "Who's his master?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out." Wednesday told her.

-

Val sat in her chair that stood infront of her desk. She layed her head on both of the palms of her hands.

She hated everything that was going on, how everything was so overwhelming for her. She didn't sign up to having to find out murders and monsters, drama and romance. All she wanted was a simple and relaxing, welcoming school year. But I guess that's what she gets for enrolling into an outcast school, having to deal with the not-normal.

Val opened one of the drawers in her desk, it revealing a journal and a pencil. She took it out and opened the journal to an empty page. Val started drawing what she felt, but all it turned out was it to be random sketches and scribbles.

Val put the pencil down after drawing like a maniac. She looked at it, it revealing a big blob of nothing. She closed the journal, practically slamming it shut.