𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

VAL got up, hoping yesterday was a dream. She looked down at her leg and sighed.

"Not a dream,"

She tried to get up, seeing it was six-thrity am she knew she had to get up and ready for school. She grunted as her leg hurted.

Val was going to get up from the bed until she heard a small muffled sound. Val looked around her room, confused on the sound as she just thought it was her pet crow, Terry.

Until, she heard shuffling. She whipped her head around, seeing Xavier.

"Holy shit!" She yelled.

Xavier got up quickly, "What? What happened?" He said as he looked around, confused and tired.

"Xavier, you're in my bed." She said, still shocked.

"So?" Xavier layed his head down.

"So?, What if we get caught?" She whispered as she looked around.

"I promise, we won't." He chuckled as he turned over.

"Well, you have to get up to get ready so don't get comfortable." She told him, fully getting up.

She grunted in pain as she limped towards her drawer. She grabbed her freshly clean uniform and other assentials. She walked towards the bathroom, sighing and rubbing her eyes from the morning look she had.

Xavier got up, knowing he had to go back into his dorm.

"I'm leaving before you know, getting caught." He told her.

"Okay, bye," She turned around, "See you in class."

Xavier smiled, "See you in class."

He walked out of the dorm, almost tip-toeing his way out of there.

She chuckled and slowly shook her head as she watched him leave. She walked back towards the bathroom and started to get ready for school.

-

Val stood there with an umbrella, it raining heavily. She looked at the coffin that sat infront her, it being the mayor's coffin.

She sighed and looked at Enid, her crying.

Val knew he was murdered, but wasn't sure who did it. She looked around, seeing Xavier staring at her. Val gave a quick and small smile, looking back down at the coffin.