𝐱𝐢𝐢

𝐱𝐢𝐢

"I've been thinking about my less-than-enthusiastic response to your guy's surprise soirée,"  Wednesday spoke, "And I must admit

"I've been thinking about my less-than-enthusiastic response to your guy's surprise soirée,"  Wednesday spoke, "And I must admit. I regret not showing my gratitude towards you guys
more appropriately."

Val was confused on the sudden "affection" Wednesday gave, it wasn't like her.

"You sure you really regret it?" Val asked as she crossed her arms.

Wednesday looked over at the girl who sat on a purple beanbag.

"Yes, I am positively sure." Wednesday told her.

Enid sat up and smiled, "You really mean it?"

"Take the win, Enid." Wednesday said in between her teeth.

Enid smiled again.

"If only there were a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo," Wednesday started walking, "Just three best friends."

Val scoffed at the best friends part, knowing it wasn't true.

"Too bad the school is on lockdown,"

Enid practically hopped over to Wednesday, "Would you look at that full moon." Wednesday looked at the girl next to her.

Enid got an idea, "Oh, how about I say I'm about to wolf out and get a pass to the lupin cages?"

Val had a 'oh no' expression on her face, she knew that Wednesday was manipulating Enid into getting out of there.

"And say you guys volunteered to lock me in." Enid finished.

"My deviousness has finally rubbed off on you." Wednesday said as she turned around.

Enid chuckled.

"Thing?" Wednesday called out, "You know what to do, right?"

"Oh, we should all wear our snoods." Enid walked over and grabbed her snood.

"Oh, I... I believe I left mine at fencing." Wednesday tried saying.

"Actually, you left yours at the Weathervane," Enid handed the white and black covered girl her snood, "Luckily, Bianca brought it back."

"I'm not sure where mine went..," Val said as she tried to get away from wearing it.

"You left yours in your dorm. I got it just incase." Enid smiled, handing Val's over to her.