𝐱𝐢𝐯

𝐱𝐢𝐯

VAL took the person's hand, getting up from the position she was in

"Bianca?" Val looked at the girl who stood infront of her, confused on why she was there.

"I saw you here so I wondered what was going on," Bianca sighed, "Seems like it involved someone going to jail, didn't it?" Bianca questioned.

"Yeah," Val sighed as she wiped some of the tears that still layed on her cheek, "Xavier, actually."

"I noticed, it's his shed we're near anyways." Bianca crossed her arms.

Her eyes caught something behind Val, it was Wednesday walking out of the shed,
"There's your twin." Bianca pointed to the all black covered girl, walking.

Val turned around, "She was the one who framed him."

Bianca nodded in response. She didn't know how to react or what to say, since it is her ex and doesn't want to make it awkward between Val and her.

"Hey, you wanna come with me to town? I know we're not supposed to be out but I think it's good for you to get fresh air." Bianca pointed behind her with her thumb.

"Yeah, sure." Val slightly smiled as she followed the bright blue eyed girl down the trail.

"You could talk to me, if you're comfortable." Bianca told her, looking back then forward.

Val was confused on how Bianca was being so kind to her, it wasn't like her.
Val sighed, wind blowing slightly on her tear stained cheek.

"What were you doing out here anyways?" Val asked.

"Well," She paused, "I was going on a walk since I needed fresh air and felt very claustrophobic in my dorm. Plus, I needed to clear my head about something."

"If you don't mind me asking, about what?" Val asked, getting beside Bianca.

"No, I don't mind at all. It's just, I might not be coming back next year, or at all." She stopped walking, turning towards Val.

"Wait, really?" Val looked down at her shoes then at Bianca.

Even though Bianca and Val had some, issues, Val did enjoy Bianca's company and her "rivalry" You could say.

"You're joking." Val didn't believe her.

"If I was joking I would've laughed." Bianca told her with a straight face.