𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

VAL sighed as she stayed looking at her journal

VAL sighed as she stayed looking at her journal. It was Friday night, and still no Xavier. She looked down at her outfit, she had wore something nice since she was going stargazing.

Val thought Xavier had ditched and didn't want to go with her.
She tapped the journal with her pencil, looking at the drawing of a lake and a moon.

She got up and went to her body lengthen mirror, looking at herself in it. She fixed her skirt and tights.

Maybe a dress isn't so bad she thought as she looked at her bed, thinking about the outfit she had bought for the Rave'N.

Val sighed and sat on her bed, putting her elbows on her knees and her chin on the palm of her hands. She thought about it more, what if he thinks your weird and doesn't want to go out anymore?

She shook out the negative thoughts in her head. She turned around, checking the time. It read, eleven o-clock. He was supposed to pick her up at ten.

"Fuck this." She sat up and took off her jacket, her eyes becoming watery.

Val hated crying, she hates the way crying felt. So she would always switch it to anger.
She wiped her tears off her face and walked to her bathroom. She putted her hair up and looked at herself.

"What a mess." She sighed and turned on cold water, splashing it in her face.

She fixed her makeup and re-applied her mascara and lip-gloss. Val walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light, she made her way to her side of the dorm and put her jacket on.

As she was about to sit back on her chair and continue finish her drawing, she heard a knock on the door.

She sat up and walked towards it. She opened it, she froze once she saw the person.

"You're late." She stood at the door, crossing her arms as she leaned on the door frame.

"Can I come inside?" Xavier asked, looking around.

"Why should I? You're an hour late, you made me think that you didn't even want to go." She scoffed.

"I'm sorry, but I have no way to contact you." He apologized.

"I really shouldn't be accepting your apology right now." She uncrossed her arms.