Transcendent Arrival

Start from the beginning

But when he looked upon Aizen's new form he took a step back in surprise. The only thing human about Aizen is his face. The rest has become... something more. At certain parts of his body, you can see what appear to be galaxies. He also now possesses a third eye on his forehead.

 He also now possesses a third eye on his forehead

"Gilgamesh." The multiverse trembled at the voice of the being. "I believe that it is now time for me to return the favor you once showed me. I will destroy you until there is nothing left." Aizen kept the same smirk on his face. Like he is looking at a mere fly.

The King could do nothing as Aizen raised his hand and his existence ceased. It was that simple for the new Aizen. For the one who transcends all.

The Transcendent King then turned his attention toward the dragon god. Achieving this power was all a part of his plan but not in this way. The plan was to defeat Gilgamesh and then seek out Ophis. But this way works as well.

"Sosuke Aizen you have become everything I ever hoped for." Ophis told him.

When he appeared before her without her even noticing she did not show any reaction.

"Is that so? I have only achieved what I originally set out to do. To surpass all those that would wish to control me. To become my own master." Aizen stated. Denying that he was doing anything for her sake.

The infinite nodded her head at his statement. "Of course. That is why I will join you on one condition-" Before she could finish speaking, Aizen snapped his fingers and she was deleted. He then snapped his fingers again and she reappeared.

"Do you think so highly of yourself that you could order me? You will join me. I will not allow a being of your power to go unchecked. In exchange, I will give you the power to realize your desires." Aizen told her.

Ophis was shocked at this development. She is not known for her intellect for a reason. She did not expect Aizen to become this strong. Or that he would deny her what she wanted. But in the end, this was better than nothing. If he does give her one of his predator pieces then she would be stronger than Great Red and she could achieve her silence.

When she nodded her head, Aizen summoned his queen piece and gave it to her. "With this piece, you will become the Infinita Espada. The strongest of my followers. You will be able to do what you wish but you will come when I summon you." Aizen explained.

Ophis looked at the piece as she thought over it. She has gone millions of years without her silence. What are a few instances of noise in an eternity of silence? Her choice was obvious as she accepted the piece. Evolving into a new being as she stepped into the realm of boundlessness.

When this was finished Aizen gave her his first order. "Go and collect your fellow Espada. A meeting will be held to discuss how will we continue from here." The dragon nodded as she warped away.

Aizen then took this time to take in all of his new power. He now embodies the concept of 'Transcendence'. His goal has finally been achieved. This should be the end. There is no one left in the multiverse to stand against him.

However, that is not the case. He can now sense further, beyond this multiverse. That is why when he looked in a specific direction he could see something that no one else could.

"Reveal yourself. You no longer escape my sight." Aizen commanded.

In response to his words, reality shifted. A being entered this multiverse. A being that looks exactly like Aizen, because he is Aizen.

 A being that looks exactly like Aizen, because he is Aizen

"Yes, this is exactly what I wanted. You have done well, Aizen Sosuke of a parallel world. Now absorb me. That is the only purpose I now serve." The other Aizen spoke.

Without hesitation, Aizen did so. Absorbing his alternate self and gaining all of his memories. Revealing to him why he was transported to this world.

This alternate Aizen came from a universe where Ichigo Kurosaki never existed. His plan went unhindered and Aizen became the Soul King. He reached the top of his multiverse and found that he could do nothing. If he went to another multiverse he would be struck down by the omnipotent beings that exist there.

That is why he selected a weaker version of himself and moved them into another Multiverse. They would go undetected by the gods of that world and would be able to rise and become something more. Something better than him.

It worked and now we are here. Aizen Sosuke has now achieved what he has always wanted. He had stepped into the realm of true boundlessness and has transcended all. Only the likes of Azathoth are above him and most of them are bound by rules that make them effectively unable to go against him.  

Yes...

The Unbearable Vacancy is Over