𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

My eyes widen and I looked at Maya who bussed out laughing.

"Umm I don't know." I replied and they looked at Maya for the answer.

"Now I know you know Maya y'all besties."

"Don't ask me my lips zipped." Maya says pretending to lock her lips and throwing away the key.

Another one of the guy interviewers smirk at me before speaking, "Not gone lie it's about me she just didn't wanna tell the world."

"Oh for real Solána?" Cherry laughed and I nodded my head, "So it really about lil Jay over here?"

"Yeah it's about him." I say and they sucked they teeth.

"Solána be for real you trolling right now." Rick laughs knowing I'm lying like hell right now.

"Yeah tell us the truth and tell us what he thought about the song?" Cherry says as I finally gave in.

"Well not gone say too much on who he is, but he's a rapper." I replied blushing and everyone in there began to point that out.

Like yes I'm madly in love with my man, and he's been nothing but loyal to me since we got together.

"Do he know about the song being about him, or you want it to be like kind of a surprise when he hear the ending?"

"Well I previously mentioned it to him three months ago, but knowing his ass he probably forgot so imma say idk at the moment."

"How about you Maya B, you still rocking with Dougie B." The same boy from earlier known as Jay asked licking his lips at her.

I furrow my eyebrows at him because I can't have him flirting with her then Dougie come air the whole station out.

"Yes I'm still with my man, why you did that?" Maya replied.

He licked his lips smirking at her it took everything in me not to laugh because umm boy let's not.

"Did what ma?" He tries acting clueless and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"The whole licking your lips and shit like nigga don't be doing that." She jokes looking at me for back up.

"Yeah, our niggas kill people." I backed her up and we all started laughing.

He throws his hands up in surrender.

"Well I guess imma have to die because y'all two fine as fuck I'll hit."

"Yoo chill Jay my guy, you gone get the station shoot up." Cherry says in between laughter.

I just kept a straight face because I don't want Kay watching this and think I'm flirting.

"Yeah chill, but on to the next topic let's talk ja morant and his comments and recents tweets about you Solána." Rick says as everyone ouuu's dramatically.

I was tryna avoid this whole conversation because Ja gang and I don't want nothing to do with no more athletes.

"He commented on your post saying how Javon Burgess fumbled then calling you fine." Cherry raises an eyebrow at me.