23 - What are you expecting me to feel?

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked.

"What what?" Ashton said.

"You approve? You never do."

"Because, no offense, but your exes were all weird and not nice. This one here, " he pointed to Jason, " is my best friend, I know he wouldn't hurt you. But if you do, dude, I'm gonna flipping kill you."

"Okay, Jeez, dude. Calm down." Jason said, shaking off Ashton's tight grip on him.

"Okay, enough drama, thirty seconds left!!!!!!!!" Trisha cried.

We broke apart, and went to the couch to watch the fireworks. The countdown in Sherfil was held in the Royal Town Square. However, the best fireworks were at Jason's palace, where the tv was showing.

Suddenly, the camera zoomed back to the Royal Town Square. We didn't have New York's ball dropping countdown, but we have a statue countdown. It wasn't really a statue, more like a machinery doll that only moves on special occasion. On New Year's eve, she would be dressed in an modernised traditional Sherfil dress and during the last ten seconds, she would be dancing and holding up fingers to show the seconds.

"TEN!"

"NINE!!"

"EIGHT!!"

"SEVEN!!!"

"SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We laughed and screamed and danced. Then, I ran to the other room, to hug all the helpers and wish them a happy new year. I didn't get to sit down until almost an hour later. Then, Jason, my boyfriend, pulled me up on my feet again.

"Uh! I was hoping to get some moment alone." I grumbled.

"What? You're tired of me already?" Jason said with a fake pout. I laughed and pecked him on the lips. Kissing him still felt like a dream.

"Hmm, so how's 2015 so far?" He asked, running his hands along my arms.

"Fun and tiring." I half-joked.

"Hmm. Well, that wasn't what I was expecting."

"What are you expecting me to feel?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hopeful."

"Hopeful?" I repeated, confused.

"Yeah, I mean it is a new year. New year, new beginnings, right? The cops seemed to be bothering you less, less people are talking about you, more seemed to think you are innocent and best of all, there's us." He explained. I smiled when he said us.

"More people are believing me?" I asked.

"Piglet, it's just you who think no one believes you. A lot do, but they just don't dare say it out loud. You know people. Most people don't have the courage to say what they think out loud, even though they know what they think is correct, especially when a lot of voices are saying the exact opposite." He said. I thought about his words, was it true? Did a lot of people actually believe me?

"You gotta believe in yourself, Bri, and stopping trying to escape or run away or hide. Those aren't solutions, facing it is the solution. You are innocent, so don't be afraid to say it out loud. And since its a new year, try doing that. 2015 is a fresh start. And remember, I'm here for you." He continued.

"Always?" I asked him, looking up.

"Always. 24/7." He replied, before crashing his lips onto mine.

I could still hear his voice.

New year, new beginnings.

You gotta believe in yourself.

2015 is a fresh new start.

And last but not least,

I'm here for you. Always.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's notes

Okay, so the official ship name is Jianna:))

Oh and another thing. IMPORTANT

My exams are coming and I don't know if I'll have time to upload. Don't worry, I'll still update, but instead of weekly ones, it might be every two weeks or something. Sorry:/

And um, I'm changing the cast again, yes again. Barbara Palvin will be Brianna instead of Victoria Justice. Cast photo on top.

And I'm sooooo excited for Taylor's new music vid, Bad Blood!!!!!

A short chapter, sorry. But do u like it?

~Jason;)

Jk

~Bethia※