18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 18: I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.

I smiled as Jason and I swayed to the music, and my heart was beating like crazy because of the little distance between Jason and I. We were on our third song now and luckily, the DJ was playing slow songs.

I have died every day waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more

I wished we could stay like this forever.

Time stands still

Suddenly, Jason leaned towards me and his lips were at my ear. I shivered mentally.

Did he want to kill me?

I swear, he could probably hear my heartbeats.

"Beauty in all she is." he whispered. My body stiffened in surprise. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. He was still holding me tightly, with his chin on my head, so I couldn't read his expression.

What was that? Was he humming along to the song or was he...

Suddenly, he pulled away, I looked up at him in surprise. I felt empty without his arms around me.

"You up for another one? Coz Trish and Ash have gone back to the tables and ..." He paused, waiting for my reply. I snapped back to reality as I realised Demi Lovato's Really Don't care was playing and everyone was dancing like crazy, well, except for Jason and I.

"Uh, maybe later. I'm kinda hungry." I said, walking towards Trish and Ash. I arrived their table to see Ashton stuffing his face with cakes already. I grabbed the cake he was about to put into his mouth and popped it into my mouth instead.

"Hey! That was the last piece!" He hissed.

"Was it? Oops." I said, not so innocently.

"You little-"

"Sweet girl?" I finished his sentence. He all but puffed, took out his phone and started typing away. I rolled my eyes and was about to smack my brother's arm when I bumped my elbow on the table.

"Oww! Ow ow ow ow ow." I cried and then heard some strange sound, I turned to Jason.

"Are you laughing?" I asked,narrowing my eyes. He kept on laughing and just nodded his head. I turned towards Trish instead.

"Can you believe it? He's- Wait, you're laughing too?" I accused. Trisha tried to cough away her laughter but failed miserably.

"Fine, laugh all you want. It's just so funny, isn't it?" I growled and pulled out my phone. They only laughed louder.

Screw them.

Please excuse my French.

No, wait don't.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Okay, guys, don't look. But a girl I'm sure is Genevieve is coming towards you. Nine o'clock." I whispered. The boys immediately stopped laughing and widened their eyes.

"Psst! Act normal! Laugh!" Trisha ordered.

"Wha-" Jason began, Trisha kicked him and he and Ashton started laughing awkwardly. I sneaked a glance to Genevieve. She was wearing a really revealing gold and black dress that made her look like the blonde version of Nicki Minaj, minus the huge boobs and butt. Next to her was Alicia, her minion, who was dressed, ironically, like a minion.