Back with Raph and Jamey

"Listen, I'm trying to tell you something here, but you're really working on my last nerve." Raph said to him. "Is that right?" Casey said sarcastically as he took a swing at Raph with his hockey stick. Raph safely dodged the swipes as he still tried to talk to Casey. "Look, I think your trying to do the right thing, but you're going about it all wrong. You gotta get control of yourself." Raph said to him. "Look, freak boy and girl, if you two are protecting these Purple Dragon scum, then you're in my way, and you're going down too!" Casey said to them and he takes a swing at Raph and Jamey who dodges them. "Hockey season's over." Jamey said to him and she kicks the hockey stick out of Casey's hands. "Yeah?" Casey said as he pulls out two baseball bats. "Well, baseball's in season! And so are you, you freaky freakin' weirdos! Batter up!" Casey said to them. "Fine! Play ball!" Raph yelled and he pulls out his twin sai while Jamey takes out her twin kamas. Casey charges at the two but Raph blocks him with his sai. "Hey, you gotta listen to me. You're angry. I can understand that believe me, but what if you grab the wrong guy?" Raph said to Casey while Jamey backs away. "What if you go too far and get yourself in real trouble?" Raph said to him, Casey had enough so he swung his bat at Raph making Raph hit right into a wall. Jamey steps in and she stands in front of Casey. "I got my reasons for doing what I do, and they got nothing to do with you!" Casey yelled at them as he tried to take a swipe at Jamey. Jamey caught both bats with her hands. "Fine, all you wanna do is fight? Let's fight!" Jamey yelled and she kicks Casey down from under his foot. Casey gets up and swings his bats at her making Jamey fly right into a wall. Raph wasn't happy that Jamey get hurt it made him really mad. Raph angrily gets up and kicks Casey right in the chest sending Casey flying into the wall behind him. Raph walks up to Casey and takes off the mask that's when he saw Casey's eyes. Raph feels a hand on his shoulder making him turn to see Jamey looking at him. "Wha...What am I doing? We're on the same side. We shouldn't be fighting." Raph said to Casey and he then helps Casey up but seeing that Casey pick up his golf club. "We both just need to get ahold of ourselves, take it easy, chill." Raph said to him as he gives Casey's mask back. "You know, you're right. You've shown me the error of my ways. Not! Fore!" Casey yelled and he whacked Raph with his golf club then he hits Jamey making her hit the ground. "I can't believe you fell for that!" Casey yelled at them and he runs away. Raph runs over to Jamey and was about to help her up when headlights flashed from where Casey had run to and sure enough, it was Casey who emerged from the back of the alley on a motorcycle. Casey grabs his lost hockey stick and hits the gas. The motorcycle went speeding right beside Raph and Casey uses his hockey stick to trip Raph making him fall on Jamey. "I got more where that came from, freaks! You want a rematch!? Check me out Friday night, Central Park! Adios, losers!" Casey yelled and he rides away from the two. Raph and Jamey both turn back their heads at the same time and their lips locked together making Jamey push Raph off her. Jamey stands up and turns away from Raph. "Never speak of that." Jamey said to him while she turns blushing. "Agreed." Raph said quickly and the two started making their way back home.

With The Others

In a warehouse, the room that Donnie, Leo, Mikey, and Splinter were in rises from below the floor and the group steps out. "Where the shell are we?" Mikey asks them while Donnie walks over to the door and he opens it to reveal that they are on the surface. "So the weird glowing chamber brings us up to street level?" Donnie said to them making Splinter sniff around. "This warehouse has been abandoned for many many years." Splinter said to them. "Great space. But it needs something." Tasneem said to them. "Hm. Bathtub?" Mikey said to her. "No." Tasneem said to him. "Kitchen?" Mikey said to her while putting his arm around her shoulder. "Nuh-uh." Tasneem said to him. "I know! A souped-up Battle Shell would be perfect right here!" Mikey yelled while pointing at a space, then a different space. "No, no, right here is the perfect spot to keep the souped up Battle Shell!" Mikey yelled. "No, no here!" Tasneem yelled pointing at a different spot. "I think they are trying to tell you something, Donnie and Cheyenne." Jesse said to the two while Donnie closes the door.

A little later, the group returns from the warehouse via the elevator. "I don't know who could have built this thing, but if we're going to use it, we're going to need safety precautions and extra security up in the warehouse." Leo said to them making the group agree with him. "Piece of pie." Donnie said to him. "Mmmm. Piece of pizza pie." Mikey said to them making Tasneem smile at Mikey while Raph and Jamey enter the lair. "Welcome home, Raph and Jamey." Tasneem said to them with a smile. "Man, you two look like you got the shells kicked out of you." Mikey said to them. "Yeah, it's a long story. But first, Raph has something to say, don't you Raphie boy?" Jamey reminds Raph as she elbows him. Raph looks at the ground and then at Jamey who nods and gave him a soft smile that Jesse notices. "I...I-I wanted to apologize. Mikey, I'm sorry I got so outta control earlier. Guys, I'm really sorry." Raph said to them making Mikey put one hand on Raph's shoulder and punches him in the arm with the other. "Hey, don't sweat it, bro." Mikey said to him. "Alright. Who are you, and what have you done with our brother Raphael?" Leo asks him. "Are you trying to be funny?" Jesse asks Leo who looks at her. "Let's just say I had a chance to think about the way I've been acting. I'll fill you in over dinner." Raph said to them. "And Raph, it's not your fault that your not the master of speed." Mikey said to him making Jamey slap his head. "Thanks." Raph said to her. "You're welcome." Jamey said to him. "Can we eat dinner now?" Tasneem asks them. "Dinner? Now you're talking my language." Mikey said to them. "What language is that, Mikey? Nit-wit?" Raph asks him as the group makes their way to the kitchen. "Ha ha. Listen to the funny mutant." Mikey said to him as Jesse walks over to Jamey. "So, what is up with you and Raph?" Jesse asks her. "Nothing, we just getting along very well." Jamey said to her. "I understand, but you never get along with anyone." Jesse said to her. "Well, Jesse, things change, so stay out of my life." Jamey said to her. "I apologize for getting into your life, but I'm your sister and I just want to make sure that you are okay and all." Jesse said to her. "I understand, thanks for being there regardless of whether I want it." Jamey said to her making Jesse nod to her.