𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Depuis le début

"You tryna hit me now? That's how we moving?" He shouted in my face, as I seen the car lights shining from the window.

Mom and Dad
are home.

"Daijon get the fuck off of me" I demanded.

"But I like it here ... don't make me gooo" He joked while sounding like a kid, as the front door opened.

"Jamir, why the hell is that Latrell boy laid unconscious on our door step?" My mother asked, as her and my father noticed that Daijon was laying on top of me.

"My God— you weren't kidding about having a poly with them, were you? You got Latrell outside and got the other boy on top of you. Geez..." My father joked, as I used my legs to shove Daijon off of me.

He fell on the floor as I jumped up to hide behind my Dad.

"Mom, Dad! This nigga Daijon is crazy! He told Latrell that he'll put him in the dirt if he comes anywhere near me, and then he body slammed me on the couch! Even worse he started to choke me! Tell him to get out and never come back!" I shouted while Daijon slowly got up to laugh.

"If you wasn't a hoe then none of this wouldn't have happened" Daijon mumbled, as my father grabbed him by the throat, shoving him against the wall.

"If you lay another hand on my son again, then I'll make sure you'll be the one in the dirt. Do I make my self clear?" My father yelled.

Daijon looked my father in the eyes with a villainous grin, "Yes, sir" He said, as my father begin to sniff him.

"What is that smell on your lip? Is that liquor you've been drinking?" My father asked.

"Yes, sir" Daijon said again.

"Go home kid and get some help. Don't ever come near my son again, you hear me?" My father said as Daijon grin quickly turned into a mean mug.

"And if I don't?" He asked while raising a brow.

"Oh so you wanna find out?" My mother said jumping in, as he turned to her.

"Who's exactly gonna stop me?" Daijon laughed as I looked at him with disgust.

I can't believe I gave this
sick bastard a chance.

My father had backed up from Daijon to grab his car keys. He then shoved Daijon outside the house while following after him.

"Dad why do you have the car keys? Where are you going?" I asked him while going outside to see him opening the car passenger door, shoving Daijon inside.

"I can't just let this dumb ass lil boy drive home all drunk. It's the parent in me ... I also need to speak to his parents about his behavior that he's been having" My father said while getting inside the driver seat.

"I'm coming with then! Momma Harris needs to hear a couple things about her son from me as well" I said coming towards the car, until my father stuck his hand out the window to stop me.

"No, you stay here and get that Latrell boy a ice packet for his eye for when he wakes up. I'll be back in a second, this shouldn't take long" My father said, while pulling off.