Worldwide Love

(A/N: There will be time skips in this chapter I'll just be putting a month to show how long it has been)

Y/N's POV

Hailee is heading home tonight so we're spending the whole day together. It will be a few months before we can see each other again but we will facetime as much as we can and we'll talk everyday but it doesn't mean it won't hurt to be away from her. She's still asleep with her head on my chest as I run my fingers through her hair.

"Morning" She whispers snuggling closer which I don't think is possible since most of her body is on me.

"Morning beautiful" She turns her head up to look at me so I lean down to kiss her softly.

"I don't want to go" She starts to tear up so I rub her back up and down.

"I don't want you to go either but you have to go back. We'll talk everyday and we'll see each other again in March and then I'll be over there in June. We'll make this work I know we will" I kiss her head and hold her close as she cries into my chest. I'm trying to be strong for her but it's very hard to do. After a few minutes Hailee calms down so I hand her a bottle of water.

"Thanks baby" She sits up so I do the same wrapping my arms around her and putting my chin on her shoulder.

"You're welcome darling" I kiss her cheek before she drinks her water leaning into me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"

"I'll miss you so much too baby girl" She cuddles up to me like a little koala.

"We're gonna be okay baby girl" I whisper in her ear rubbing her back. We stay like that for a few minutes before moving to shower, Hailee goes first and I order room service for breakfast. We sit and eat breakfast together cuddled on the couch watching cartoons to make us feel happier. I go into the shower while she starts to pack. Once I'm mostly dressed without a hoodie I head back into the room.

"Baby have you seen my favourite hoodie?" I ask walking to her and kissing her.

"Which one babe?" Hailee asks as she continues to pack.

"The pink panther one" I look in the closet and the pile of my dirty clothes.

"I thought you brought that home before meeting my parents"

"No I only brought it here after that"

"Well I haven't seen it baby maybe you didn't bring it you just thought you did" She walks to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Yeah maybe" I turn to look at her and kiss her softly.

"Will you help me pack baby?"

"Of course baby girl" We walk back to her suitcase packing, well I would pack stuff and she just kept fixing them and I see my hoodie in there, she probably wants it to remember me. Once we close her suitcase she jumps into my arms. I sit on the couch and hold her close.

"I want to make a tik tok"

"Go ahead baby girl" She sets up her phone and scrolls through song choices before she picks 'Made For You (Avengers)' by Frannie B

We decide to just make a quick video of us together cuddling. She would decide the caption which she said she already has one.

 She would decide the caption which she said she already has one