Part 23

An evil looking lady came to us with a comical expression.

What is this shamsher, U married girl wearing revealing clothes?? Brother will see her like this... Oh god... Girls these days are shameless...

I'm feeling an instant hate towards her and am not one to back away.

Why aunty ji you don't like beautiful girls as you are an old hag now.

I instantly replied and got satisfaction seeing her face turn pale. I felt a strong grip on my arm and faced an angry looking shamsher, now my throat feels dry.

Leave her heera, let them rest... She is younger sister of uncle and stays with us.. Dear now go and take rest... Uncle will come in the evening...

She made us leave to the bedroom and I was afraid to go there..

When we entered to room shamsher closed door witha tud..

For God's sake Haala... Dont sasss.... I really don't want to spank you here

You didn't see how she is mocking me ...

I said don't mind her it is not important to answer her back with same venom .

I nodded my head not to aggravate him further .

Shamsher was working and I got downstairs as I was bored .. all the family members were there and some gave me a happy smile and some not so happy one . I made friends within the circle and enjoying when

Oh here the girl is chatting with kids don't she know she have to make something sweet .

Leave her to be ...she is a kid too...

That lady scoffed and went from there hearing aunty . I grinned to myself ..

We met uncle at the breakfast table but evil once again presented the matter of sweet ...

No don't ask her to make something.., shamsher replied immediately.I was relieved to hear.

But why son . It's our ritual . The evil lady asked him .

Then shamsher described the kitchen incident and all started to laugh. I duck my head in embarrassment.

She doesn't know how to cook how you live with this mannerless girl .

She again jabbed at me .. I didn't react but made plan to get back at her .

When everyone was busy on their own works
I entered to her room there was a glass of juice 🥤 sitting on table I put lots of chili powder into it escaped from there before anybody sees me . I quickly went back to shamsher and so beside him with my phone.,, I cannot contain my excitement.

Aaaaaajhhhhh ......maaaaaa..... my tongue.....

We heard the shrieking and shamsher ran towards the sound and I followed him . Everybody was gathered in her room and surrounding her...

What happened ... huh,,,,

Somebody mixed chilly in her juice..,

Immediately shamsher glanced at me what I gave him a questioning gaze like I don't know ...god ...pls save me.....

I was smiling swing her mystery .. she calm down after drinking sweets and alll...

Who did this ??! Tell me now !!

Uncle asked in a frightening voice and I'm scared I don't know what will happen to me ..

Youuuu !!!!
Evil lady came barging toward me but they held her ...

I know she did this ..only she has anger toward me ... leave me .. I will teach her a lesson .....

I was scared of that 😠 mad women and quickly stood behind shamsher...

Shamsher turned towards me and glared with so much anger ..

Did you do this Haaala ???

I...,shamsher...I didn't ....

Don't u dare lie to me Haala .....

One look towards him I knew he knows it's me .,

I'm sorry..I did it ...

I sobbed and looked down .,.

Uncle was furious is an understatement,,,

How dare she harm someone ...

Look after your wife shamsher.,uncle told him

She will not dare do another stunt like this ,uncle .I
I gulped hearing him .
Say sorry right now!!

He shouted at me . I was beyond fear to feel embarrassed and said sorry to to devil..
I don't want her sorry .. give her a good belting.. your wife is not in your control.,,

I wanted to strangle that witch, but shamsher s next words made me stop in my track .,
She will get the belting ., you can watch if you want .,,,