Part 11

What's commotion happening here?? Shamsher strode towards me as Clara had succeeded in extinguishing the flame. I was crying from both fear and pain. I can't produce a single word.
Sir, small fire started while madam was cooking. Clara answered shamsher. He took my hands.
Who gave permission to cook when she clearly don't know how to. He was do angry that he was shouting at Clara. Poor Clara.. I insisted her.
Si.. Sir... I told her but she said she wants to cook so... I'm sorry sir...
Clara gave him ointment and he started applying on my burns.
Ouch.... Ouch...
I hissed in pain... He looked at me angrily..he finished applying.
Do you know how to cook..?? He asked me. Oh my... I'm in trouble.... What to do now.... Can I lie to him.. No.. If he as mom he will surely know...
Haala... I'm asking you something...
I looked between Clara and him.i  fumbled with my hands and nodded negative..
I know u don't know how to cook... Y can't you get help if you clearly don't know...
He shouted at me I was afraid took up. He turned against Clara and asked her y she didn't help me. I'm in trouble now, y I always get stupid ideas.
Sir, she said she knows to cook... Clara stammered  and shamsher turned towards me to murder in his eyes.. I dare not look at him.
R u this much stupid to lie instead of getting help. Y can't your thick skull get that it is dangerous. Look at me.... I looked at him hesitantly, I was ashamed I lied. My eyes were filled with unshed tears.
Listen to me good. Don't you ever step in to the kitchen without any of us.. Dont you dare pull another stunt like this.... You will see my other face... Understand...
I nodded frantically I was so scared after his outburst and he left from there. I turned to Clara and said sorry to her. She was also frightened just like me. I got back to my room and slept quickly.. I'm afraid of another encounter with him.

NEXT DAY
   I came out of room like nothing happened my hand was okay as it is a small burn. I should look out for shamsher as he can be a real monster when he is angry.
Clara said he asked for me, he was working outside.
Did u called me.
Hm... We have meeting with your new principal. Your admission procedure is over, you will have a half day. Go and get ready.  He ordered me.
What... Its so quick... I don't want to go today... Ian so nervous, flying half of the country was bad but new University, people
. I'm not good at it.
Who asked your permission. Don't waste my time and get ready. He got up f rom  there before I came back with a retort.

We reached near a gigantic building aka my new institution, I was little nervous and was playing with my chain. My chain of thoughts was stopped when shamsher took my hands in his and took me inside. But  warmth of his hands relieved some of my worries. Meeting went with usual rules and regulations of college. He told me he expected nothing under A but he is going to get dissappointed quickly.
Shamsher went from there and principal took me to class. Plus point was I got a friend, a crazy girl Alia.
Oh so you are the wife of handsome doc Shamsher, We are cousins.. She said at the lunch break, what she is his cousin..
What... That's so cool we can see at functions too.
We were so happy we are connected and chatted happily. I told her about our crazy wedding, our relationship and the kitchen incident. Her shocked expression was hilarious.
What.. Then how are you sitting so comfortably..???
What she is talking about..??? 🙄