Part 20

Being grounded definitely sucks!!
Exams have started and I'm not in mood to study.. I don't know if I ever pass these tests... I think the reason for my grounding is mainly exam.. I studied just enough to pass exam and I'm here playing, eating and sleeping rest of time. I will not get defeated so easily monster..

Tomorrow is my maths exam and I'm just looking at my book in fascination... I didn't understand a thing... I feel like I'm seeing it for first time.. I was shitting the book when my door opened.

Did you finish your exam preparation... Your teacher said its hard subject for you.
Shamsher entered my room with question. Why these teachers have to involve in my life.. I hate that teacher ughh.

Yup,.. All good. I said smiling at him.. If you are lying make it believable.

OK then I will ask you some questions.. We can evaluate it right?? He asked with raised eyebrows so my believable lie is not so believable as I thought

NO.. Shamsher I'm so tired after studying I was going to sleep. I said feigning tired.

Not so fast baby girl..
He came and sat near me. I gulped the lump in my throat. He took a paper and my book. He wrote questions.

Here it is I have written simple questions and you can write the answer and go to bed. Okay.. Write fast....

He gave the paper to me, there was only few questions as he said but I don't know anything... God pls help meee...!!

I looked at the questions so carefully like thinking and I peeked at him he was looking at me and I got caught so I immediately turned to paper and wrote any formulas that came to mind...i sat there troffling with paper and pen to make him go away but he was no where ready to go...

Show me what you have written. He took the sheet forcefully from me.i jumped and tried to grab from him.

NO.... Nooo... Give me back... I'm not finished..

He is so much stronger than me so I sat there with a pout and folding my hands..

What is this haala
. I even can't do a simple equation. How are you going to pass... He looked at me sternly.. What is this man. He is glaring at me like I took his favourite kitty.

If you fail. Your exam no one will be worse than me. Got it!!
He thundered at me.

Come on bring your books..

What... Why...

I'm going to be your tutor we can see...

NO.. I don't want you to teach me..

But I don't ask you... He took a ruler from desk and slapped on his hands and I jumped from the sound.
Oh this ruler hurts good.. Right..
He doesn't need to ask twice and quickly pulled my books.

If I thought teacher was worst cut it he is one of the worsest 😭.
He is ready to strike me with that bitch ruler if answer wrong... Who will help me from this helll...

Pls Sha.. S ha.. msher... I will answer you.... Just one peek.. Pls....
I have started my water works but he is no where ready to melt in it.
Show the hands haalaaa....
He took the hands hit 2 times with the damn thing.

Ow... Ouch.....
It sucks... So much friends...
I will tell mom and dad... I hiccuped from the pain.
OK tell them. We can see what they have to tell..
Right..
Monster he knows they will not help me... I will have to start praying from now on.

I'm not playing.. Dear... 5 minutes... By heart all the equations fast.

Yeah the day ended with so much pain and scolding for me.. We can say I studied something.... I slept I mmedietly after the exhaustion.

............................. .............. ..........

The exam week is finally over and my grounding too. we are going to shaa mshrs home for dinner... I'm definitely in a happy mode as my vacation is here... I'm going to plan a tons of things...

Shamsher is being his cold self but after a phone call I can see a twinkling in his yes. I don't know what has made that..

His mom and dad welcomed us so happily , his mom is so cool and we get along so quick..
We are eating breakfast and she helped me skipping vegetables.. Yup... She is definitely my favorite, 😉

Mom, don't indulge her so much.. She only has mouth for junks...

You just step down for a minute son,, she will eat it.... She is a good girl right...

She winked at me and I just let my tongue out at him..

OK tell me son what are your vacation plans.. Immediately I looked at him... I was waiting for this...

Mom, uncle called me he want us there. I looked at them confused, he said with a small smile and mom's face changed to white..

R u decided to go there??

Yes mom, they all are waiting to see her I am going to spend 1 week there. R u both coming with us...

NO.. No.. Son... We are busy.. U know...

Something is fishy mom is hesitating... I don't know who is this family.. I will ask her when we r alone.

At kitchen:

Where are we going for vacation mom, who is this uncle??
I asked her immediately in the privacy of kitchen.

Vo.. That. .. He is your dad's elder brother..

Oh.. Then why are you hesitating.. You also come with us na...

Oh dear, he is very much elder than your dad, their family lives in the village area. Thy are so strict and traditional. Dear be on best behaviour there. They all believe in corporal punishment etc. I'm just scared of them. When our men get there na they get extra strict and dominant. They love shamsher like their own.. Mm..

She patted my head lovingly... Way to home my head was full of the words..

How am I going to survive this with the monster.....??

How am I going to help me from trouble...??