Part 21

We are going to his uncles home in 2 days and he is busy for arranging everything for leave. im sitting outside looking at night sky, I feel so lonely sometimes why he is always scolding me like a lil kid he even has not took me out. I feel so sad.. Am I not deserving... Although I call him a monster and hate his cold character, I also yearn the love from him. A lone tear escaped y eyes but quickly wiped away when I saw Clara approaching.
Y are u sitting as lone??

Nothing just enjoying the night.

Haala.. What happened?? She took my face in her hands and asked with concern. After the little mishap in kitchen we have become close. When she asked this yhe water poured from eyes like waterfall. I said all that hurting me and went from there.

Shamsher p.o.v

I am so busy these days with work and transferring my work to my colleagues as am going to bade papa. I'm so excited to go there, they always loved me as their own. They all are traditionalists and look mean too that's why mom always hesitate to come there it is little bit tough for modern people, I don't know how will guard my drama queen. I don't always feel happy to make her sad but her recklessness make me a monster like she say.
I was smiling to myself thinking about her and entering home when I spotted Clara waiting for me.

Sir...

Yes Clara.. Why you look sad..

I have to say something.. I know its not my place to say.. But..

Y r u hesitating dear... I have always seen as you my sister...

Don't you think you are being too tough with her...

Oh so thats the matter, I know that they have become like sisters .

I'm being tough because she needs to be responsible for her actions. She always gets in trouble.

I said to her but she told me how Haala is so sad and heartbroken feeling I don't love her.. Omg i never thought like that I love that little trouble maker making her feel like that wasn't my intention.

I'm sorry Clara...

With the words I rushed to my princess.. When I entered the sight made my heart to thump loudly... I know how to make it right....

A smirk formed on my lips....

Haala :

After my self pitying I decided to take a shower shamsher will be late today so I took my time I felt fresh and happy, wrapped in a towel water dripping I went to the room that when suddenly the door opened and he walked in.. I became stuck in momentary shock... He also did same and a smirk formed on his face...

Third p.o.v

Haala was confused to run or stand like that but shamsher came with a predatory glides. The small frame wrapped in a mere towel gave his heart immense pleasure. Her cheeks has a red hue from embarrassment, her hair was down with small droplets of water falling, she has clutched the towel to the rising chest like her life depend on it. Altogether she was eminiting a entacing and attracting aura around her. He couldn't stop his fingers from touching the delicate cheeks.

Her eyes couldn't meet his eyes when he looked at her such a loving emotion. She never had felt such feelings before she can feel the exciting pleasure in the pit of her stomach.

He took her chin and jpwarded her face and softly kissed the plump lips. An unknown electricity jolted through their bodies dipping both of them in to the world of pleasure. He took her in bridal and tokk to the bed and stripped out of her towel. haala closed eyes when her body exposed to his cool gaze. He took her lips in his lips and played with her firm round breast. She gasped from the shock that travel to her core from the touch. He one by one peeled out from his clothing and th ey both embraced in their naked glory..
The love was strong when he finally sink deep inside her making them one.

...................... ........................... ...........

The morning came quick but both are enveloped in eachothers arms and content in their sleep.

Haala....

I opened my eyes feeling myself watched I opened to see the orbds that make body craves so hard. Hi gaze immedietle flashed the last night scenarios and I smiled shyly and turned my gaze... He softly took my face and kissed.. I slowly tried to rise and go out but suddenly two strong arms pulled me colliding my body with hard chest...

Am not done baby... He whispered in my ears sensually I just pushed him and ran from there giggling

Hey... Naughty girl... Come back....

I got showered and went to Clara... My cheeks flushed seeing her and she gave me a knowing look.

He asked me to change and took me out. I was surprised when I saw a room full decorated with flowers and balloons with table for two in centre. I felt happy tears, he hugged me and I ordered everything my favourites, I know si much junk is making him angry but poor boy can't say anything.. Enjoy while you can right....