Part 19

Third pov:

Haala was afraid of hospital stuff and hospital disinfectant smell itself is making her dizzy but what to do, the thought of another spanking from him made her obey him without questions. She donned the hospital gown and prayed for an easy day for her

Shamsher entered the room with a calm expression and looked at Haala sitting the hospital bed her frightened expression made his lips to smile.

You want a nurse here..

Shamsher question took her out of her trance..

I don't want anyone else to see my misery. She said with a pout.

OK.. OK let's start then.

He came towards her and started looking in her eyes, his close proximity made her breath hitch... For first time she looked in to the alluring green or es and swam i. Pure bliss of oblivion.

Open your mouth

Huh... What...

Open your mouth Haala...
She went in a dazed compliance aand He looked at her cute face. He took stethoscope and start listening her lungs. Breathe in... Breathe out.... The close proximity was making them feel some sparks..

All clear here now lie Down... I will press on your stomach.

He took her top upwards as nd firmly pressed on her stomach. She suckked on a breath when his warm hands pressed on on her lower stomach. He continued to press until his face came to an satisfaction. He took the clipboard and his brows scrunched. Haala sat upon the bed..

Haala did you ever had a gynecological exam??

Haala face paled at her question. She shook her head anxious. Her tension was evident on her face..

Hmm... Gynecology exam is not cumpolsory now but you have to do it at the end of the year. Got it... Change your clothes.

Haala nodded her head relieved from her predicament and was happy as she is done. He went out. She quickly changed to her normal dress and thought that was easy. She was picking up her dress and starting to go out when he emerged with a nurse..

Where are you going.

I'm going home as I'm finished here...

Who said you are finished.. We can go together after ...

She was confused with his reply but her eyes widened when she saw him preparing a needle...

Whats that for... Am not sivkkk..
She stuttered and braced for the coming paying
You have to get the vaccine.. Its painless... We can do it in your arm... Fold your sleeves up...

Can you pls not do it... Pls...

She looked like a little kid begging him.. He pinched his bridge of the nose and looked at her with stoic face. She lost the last hope and closed her eyes tightly.

He took the syringe and rubbed cotton on her skin.. She flinched at the cold sensation and a lone tear broke through her eyes. He slowly plunger medicine to her skin making her hiss. She cried softly at the pain and didn't make any more tantrums.

Haala sobbed in her arms, he felt little bit sorry for her but what to do?? Sobbing Haala looked like a sweet girl but her health is important and for that he should be strict towards her...

They went home after his work and her face was in a pout all the time like he was the reason for all her suffering.

Haaalaa::

Oh god my hand is killing me I can't touch or move my hand now... This is the reason I all at cost avoid going to doctors... Its always ends in pain....

I should have moved my hand like he said.... I was beginning to tear up when the door opened.

I pouted at him he definitely could save me but no he likes to see my pain.. Ignoring my angry glare at him he came to me..

He has brought eyes he gently took my arms and pressed the ice on the injection spot.. I winced and moved my hand but he gently held and continued his work... He always confuses... He become an angry monster one time and gentle at another...

The pain will reduce.. Go sleep Haala...

I did nt reply him and laid down in an instant I went to oblivion.

Shamsher

Halla is all pouting and shooting daggers at me... She looks like an angry kitten. I know she will be having discomfort after the vaccine. I said to rotate her hands but the angry kitten is stubborn as heck... But she will sure get result at night for the defiance...

I get sorry for her state and took ice with me I gently put ice.. She is miserable with the pain so allowed me to do my work and she slept tight..

Haalaa:

New day and fresh me is a super combo... Im so happy today as I'm free of the hand pain.. Nothing can make my mood bad today... Yayyy...
I got ready for the College and took the certificate.... Yeah i will throw it on the teacher who was bugging me.....
Alia was waiting for me and we goofed around... The day was so fun. We pranked many.. The exams are starting in a week and will have a long summer vacation.. Hoohooo....
Everybody is studying so hard losers....
After classes we went shopping and went home late... Shamsher was already home, I was little scared inside I didn't Inform him and he is nut about it. Alia was with me and I couldn't get my guard down. He was at dining and his eyes are hard. I calmed me inside and went inside cool..

This is the last day you are going out without informing me.. He said in an angry tone.

I'm not a kid. Why I should inform you. I asked him equally angry.

Your safety is important Haala.. I'm the one to reply your parents and alia you too. I'm not joking..
She literally gulped beside me.. She never have seen his this side.. Oh girl this is not even it.
I don't want to inform everyone like a lil kid I just went shopping for god sake..!!!
I screamed at him
Why everyone treat me like kid.

Keep up the tone and she will see how I treat you like a kid.
Shamsher said with his voice blazing. I don't want to embarasss my self before so I did the brave thing my mouth shut.
And you are grounded you will not go out till your exam finishes..
I glared him hard this definitely going to suck