Part 4

Party and all ended soon. I was led to his room.. Its my first time entering his room. The room was so masculine and is spotless clean. They sat me on the bed.. I will be going with him to his place and will be joining college there. I don't know how I will manage everything with him.. I was in thinking when door opened... My heart jumped inside
GO freshen up.. R u going to sit there all night..
He asked me... Shit I was immersed in my thoughts I forgot to change.. I looked at him. He has changed his clothes... When did he change.. I didn't see... He took his lap and sat down on bed.. I took my heavy lehenga and started to remove a jewellery and all.. I went to bathroom and changed dress.
I looked him and bed, where will I sleep.. Why he is not offering bed to me..
Hey don't stare at me like that. He said looking at me..
Go to sleep. Where ami going to sleep u idiot.. I'm not going to lie with him.
Where?? I asked him.
You sleep on bed don't you? He looked confused.

You are going to sleep on sofa then!?
Y I am going to lie on sofa here is enough space on bed.
His answer shocked me..
Whattt. I don't want to sleep with you..
He looked angry after my outburst.
If you want to sleep on sofa u can..
He said and lied down on bed.. He is arrogant man, y can't he lie on sofa. I can't sleep on it..
He was going to turn off the light I quickly got into bed..

In morning:

Its so good to sleep hugging your pillow... Mmm pillow smells good too..
Aaahh ouchh..
I was suddenly pushed out of bed with force... I opened my eyes to see an angry shamsher.. My back hurts..
Y u pushed me, you jerk...
I was angry was an understatement..
What were you doing.. Do u have any problems.. You were literally raping me...
Is he gone mad..
I will not touch you even in my dream...
Then what were you doing..??
Oh shit it was not my pillow.. Hala escape from thee before embarrassing yourself. I ran to washroom from there.
I went down to my gang and they were teasing me constantly.
We went to eat food we sat together.. My mom was nagging me..
Put food into his plate.. Take care of him..
Y she is bickering like crazy.. I have enough...
His hand is not working gg...
I asked her angrily... I think my sound got little louder,, every one was looking crazy... Yeah he was glaring at me.. What he don't know anything other than that..
Thanks for my gang... We played outside... We were playing catch - catch.. Childish right,, we r kids😉
That stupid is coming to catch me.... Run haala... Run...dont let her catch me...
Aaaahhhh........
I fell down getting my leg sticked on something...
Ouch.... My leg is paining....
Everybody is running to me... Tears pooled in my eyes...
Oh... There is blood on her leg... Somebody call shamsher...