Chapter 43: A peaceful Ending....?

Authors Note:
Oh, you guys arein for a real treat here.
7830 words!!!
The largest chapter in this entire book
Enjoy~

Kris's POV.

"Wh.. What happened?! I can't see anything!!" I heard Susie exclaim. Then there was a crash followed by a squeek of a toy. "Hey, WATCH IT!" Susie said, shoving me aside. I nearly tripped over something on the ground. "Ow!"

I stumbled right into a lightswitch and turned it on. We saw a messy room full of toys and games. "Huh? The unused classroom..? How'd we get here...?" I shrugged but then remembered something. 'Doll!! Where is she!?' I started panicking, not seeing her anywhere. "(Y/n)!? Doll!?" I called out.

"I'm here..." Her sweet voice called from under an old blanket. I immediately ran over and pulled the blanket off of her. What I saw shocked me. She looked... different.

Her white skin from the darkner world were now a (s/c) colour. Her silver hair was now a soft looking (h/c), her ponytail undone. Her hair carrased her face so delicately. Her clothes were different too. She was not wearing that dress with the deltarune symbol anymore.

(Author's note: This again is just a suggestion and the outfit I use in drawings

(Author's note: This again is just a suggestion and the outfit I use in drawings. Feel free to change it however you want.)

She looked absolutely beautiful. Don't get me wrong, she was gorgeous before already but something about seeing her in casual clothes made her even cuter.

(Y/n) rubbed her head like she had a headache. "Ugh, my head..." I offered her my hand and she looked up. She yelped when she saw me, scooting away a bit. "Hey! Get away!" She yelled. 'She seems to not recognize me. Can't say I blame her. This new look of hers will also need some getting used to.'

I kneeled down. "Hey, it's okay, doll. It's me. It's Kris." I gently explained. She looked me up and down in shock. She hesitantly, lifted her hand and carrased my face. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. (Y/n) scanned my features before gently moving my bangs aside. I let her do so and my red eyes met her (e/c) ones. After a moment, she smiled. "Kris.. Wow, I was not expecting this." She chuckled.

"Then you should see yourself, girly." Susie called from behind me. (Y/n) looked at her. "Susie?!" She asked confused. "One and only." Susie replied. (Y/n) glanced down at herself and saw her new outfit, she stood up and checked herself out. "Woah. That's so cool. These clothes are really funny looking. But they're so comfy!" She exclaimed excitedly. I couldn't help but chuckle. I went over to her and pulled her into a hug. She returned the gesture. "You look stunning, love.~" I said, as I felt her face getting hot on my shoulder.

After a moment, we separated, although I would have wanted her in my arms for several more hours. (Y/n) looked around the room. "Is this the Lightners world? It's a lot... messier than I thought..." She wondered.