Three.

Sebastian continued to wait. Then his phone dinged twice. 'Notification: I'll be you're fake fiancé:) here's my number 386-372-9166'.

he read the notification and called his brother over to where he was. "I got a response, do I just call them?" He asked Conner. "Well did they leave a number?" Conner asks. "Yeah."

"Then go ahead." His brother responded.

It was kind of weird, Sebastian had never done something like this before. Having a fake fiancé? Who would've thought that would be a method he'd have to use, just to get rid of his ex. Seemed pretty annoying, but as long as he could get Mia to leave him alone, then that's all that mattered.

Sebastian decided to call the number, while he was pacing back and forth nervously. "Calm down you'll be fine." Conner said chuckling a bit.

He rolled his eyes at his brother, then suddenly hearing the girls voice over the phone. "Hello?" She called out.

"hey..is this leena?" He asks.

"Yes this is she, who am I speaking with?" She asked waiting for a response.

"It's Sebastian, I had a request for a fake fiancé..and you gave me your number so I thought I might call." He responded.

"Oh yes! Uh so do you want me to come over? We can talk about the details, and the payment amount, and we can get started whenever you'd like." She said cheerfully over the phone.

"Yeah sure, we could do that! I'll send you the address." He told her while typing the address to her number. "Okay it's sent." He said waiting for a response.

"Alright I'll be there soon!"

"See you." He said hanging up.

"That was so embarrassing." He said sighing. "Never thought I'd be doing this kind of thing." He continued. "I mean how long do I have to do this?"

"Well obviously until you're ex takes a hint and move on, but in all honesty..we don't know how long that could take. I mean she's not over you and it's been two years, I just had a thought.." he said smirking at his brother.

"Oh no, I can tell it's going to be bad." He said sighing.

"What if she never got over you? And you hired this woman for nothing, that would be really funny." He said laughing.

"Oh god, don't joke like that seriously!" Sebastian said annoyed at his brother.

"Fine fine!" Conner replied.