"Dean of the school for good" dovey said

"Evers! Evers! Evers!" The evers chants as the clapped dovey happily dance with her smile.

"And i'm lady lesso, dean of the school for evil" lesso said with her taming voice as she put her hand on her waist while the other one was in her cane.

"So that's her name" charlotte whispered.

"Kill you! Kill you! Kill you!" This makes Charlotte flinch from their voices they stomp and pointed their fingers from the evers.

"Where are the boys in the evers?" She asked hort who chant also.

"Oh them, get ready to be nauseous" hort said as he rolled his eyes, dovey taps her cane as the nevers stop chants.

"As per tradition, the winning school from last year..."

"Us again, imagine that!!" Dovey said cheerfully, maxine was listening from the whole orientation as Charlotte looked at her making sure if she was alright.

"Hmm, imagine" lesso whispered.

"With now grace us all" dove said

"With a display of their chivalrous talents"

"Gentlemen!" Dovey called out when the prince of evers were entered the hall a lot of princess screamed.

Maxine looks at her cousin and charlotte doing a fake gag, she giggle and charlotte smiled at her.

As the prince started to their little perfomance while nevers were grossed out, throwing roses to the princess and of course maxine got one as she didn't expect that.

Charlotte snort, when someone yelled she heard hort groaned as she saw a prince swaying from a rooe and land like hero as he was pretending fighting all the evers.

"Who was he?" She asked

"Tedros, son of king arthur" hort said she saw how he fight but like he was like in a roleplay, her cousin yawn like she just wanted sleep.

"Is that what you call fighting?" Charlotte said the evers stop doing the perfomance she didn't even realize it was too loud to heard.

Lady lesso look at her as she smirk while maxine face palm, "then fight with me" tedros challenge her, she cocked her eyebrows.

"Oh Right! Nevers haven't won a fight" tedros offendly said as the evers laugh like hyenas.

"Then prove me" lady lesso look at charlotte she just grin at her student to challenge an ever.

"Okay" tedros said, charlotte smirk and went down from the hall.

Tedros ready his weapon as she do a magic were two swords appeared in her hand charlotte saw how shock tedros was.

"Are you scared little prince" she teases lesso fixed her tie as scoff with a smile on her face.

"No" as he attacked first he targeted first on her shoulder, luckily she immediatley shield herself from her swords.

Now she was starting to do skills, charlotte threw her sword to tedros as he wince in pain, he had a wound on her shoulder he glared at her.

"Tedros!!" Someone yelled he got distracted as she had a chance to attack him but of course he swings his sword to her but she dogded and drop her other sword.

"Looks like you don't have any weapons" he said she groaned as lady lesso was about to use her magic, but another weapon came in her hand it was spear as tedros groaned and now his sword was glowing.

"You want magic" he said as he smirk, now they fight charlotte knew her mothers powers was to powerful to hold.

"Aunt thena's powers" maxine thought how it possesses her, lady lesso laugh as tedros was a weakling now.

"You won" tedros said but Charlotte's eyes turned white, as she attacked him again he fought again dovey was worried.

"Lesso stop this now!!" Dovey yelled but lesso was happy clapping her hand as nevers chants to kill him.

This when maxine went through the fight, seeing him hurted and she was possess. "Charlotte!!" She yelled trying to protect tedros.

But of course she still attack maxine use the sword luckily her cousin thought some skills.

"That's enough please!!" She yelled at charlotte

Both deans were worried ready to stop the fight, maxine shriek as she was stabbed by the was waist.

"Stop!!" Both deans said running to them as tedros was still protected from maxine who was stab.

Charlotte was about to hit her again as she stop it with her hand from the blade.

"Listen to my voice" Maxine yelled dovey went to tedros and lesso was ready to save charlotte.

"Look at me in the eyes" she said she was in pain her hand was cut and her hips was stabbed.

Charlotte went back to normal her eyes look at her cousin's eyes but she saw someones eyes and voice echoes.

"Listen to my voice"

"Look at me in the eyes"

It was the same words her uncle said to her..

"Maxine!!" She yelled as she saw her cousin smiled weakly, as maxine passed dovey gasped as lesso took charlotte wrists.

"What have you done!!" Dovey yelled as charlotte that's the last thing heard as she faints on lady lesso's arm....