91||Calm before the Storm

Start from the beginning

turning into a Eyeguy hybrid oughta teach him....

"Wait, is that the limited edition Captain Nemesis onesie?!" Deku inquires.

"He's so amazing right?!" Ben fanboys completely forgetting his revenge plans. "You'd never see him on the front page of any magazines but its so cool he managed to become a hero even though he's quirkless!"

"a Quirkless hero?" Deku mutters.

Ben laughs seeming to be reminiscing.

"Mom always said I'd refuse to sleep in anything other than that..." he sighs. "Captain Nemesis was the whole reason I wanted to become a hero no matter what stood in my way."

"I heard he got into a few lawsuits..." Jiro adds.

"That's slander made up by the media!" Ben snaps back. "Captain Nemesis would never intentionally allow people to be hurt!"

before Ben can simp more Mina shrieks yet again as she pulls out the Onesie, still as pristine as it was in the picture

"I hate gwen.... so much..." Ben mutters as she fawns over how small it is.

by this time most of the class has left seeing there's no threat.

"You could probably fit Mineta in there..." Kaminari jokes.

"Yeah..." Mina agrees, looking at Ben. "You could..."

she gets a devious look on her face.

Ben begins slowly begins backing up as he realizes Midoriya has left and it's just him, Mina and Kaminari.

"Kaminari." Mina calls out. "Close the door!"

Kaminari darts towards the door and slams it shut.

Ben hastily activates the Omnitrix in fear.

"G-Get back!" Ben exclaims as Mina approaches Ben with a grin.

half an hour later the class is hanging out in the Common room.

"Has anyone seen Ben?" Aoyama inquires. "He was helping me with my Truffade."

"I haven't seen Mina in a while either..." Yaoyorozu adds.

"Kaminari too... You think something happened?" Kirishima ponders.

right on que Mina slides into the Common room holding something.... someone....

the class try to hold their giggles as they see Mina holding Ben in Pesky dust form wearing the onesie with a moustache crudely scribbled on his face.

"Say the line!" Mina giggles.

"-BRRRRRR- Villains Beware..." Pesky dust groans. "Your Nemesis -BRRRRR- Is here..."