chapter 5: now everyone knows

Start from the beginning

The fourth demons was a male owl demon with four eyes with red sclera and no iris's and pupils, wearing a fancy royalty suit, and tan pants Optimus knew the owl demon was Octavia's father and then saw all of them were injured.

Optimus: Bumblebee take these four to safety.

Bumblebee then transformed into his vehicle mode and opened the doors once the four demons got inside Bumblebee commed Ratchet to open a ground bridge.

Once the ground bridge portal opened Bumblebee drove very fast towards the ground bridge everyone inside held on tight so they couldn't get hurt.

[Third person with I.M.P and Stolas]

All four of them didn't know what they were getting into entering the robots vehicle mode and they were instantly shocked when they were in the portal it was like being inside a horizontal tornado.

Once they got through the portal they all felt a little dizzy Giving everyone headaches making Moxxie actually throw up once he got out of the car.

[Third person with everyone].

Loona: Blitz!?

Blitz: Loona what are you doing here!?!

Stolas: Octavia!?

Octavia: dad!?!

Millie: Caddy!?

Caddy: Moxxie, Millie!?!

Loona: we are getting off topic, Blitz I can't explain this to you but we are in the base of giant alien robots in a war.

Then after another portal opened and closed everyone felt giant footsteps shaking up the ground. Blitz, Moxxie, Millie and Stolas turned their heads around to see the robots that saved their lives. Loona, Caddy and Octavia walked up to and stood in front of them.

Caddy: autobots these are the rest of the I.M.P crew and the giant owl is Octavia's dad prince Stolas *bows down* of the ars goetia.

Blitz: Caddy we could have just introduced ourselves I'm Blitz the O is silent.

Millie: hello I'm Mildred but all of you bots can just call me Millie.

Moxxie: Moxxie.

Stolas: prince Stolas of the ars goetia.

Millie: now who's the big green one?

Bulkhead: name's bulkhead.

Moxxie: So if all of you are robots then who on earth made you?

Blitz: Moxxie I don't think it's nice that you question who made all of these robots.

Moxxie: oh but you think it's nice to sneak into me and my wife's house in the middle of the night!

As Moxxie and Blitz were about to have a huge argument in front of everyone they all felt the ground rumble beneath them, as they turned around they saw Optimus prime.

Optimus prime: we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron also known as Autobots.

Blitz: why the fuck are you here?

Optimus prime: to protect this planet from the Decepticons.

Circuitjack: The other bots who tried to kill you just a few minutes ago.

Moxxie: okay why are they here?

Optimus prime: fair question Moxxie they are here because our planet is uninhabitable ravaged by centuries of civil war.

Millie: why did you guys have a war?

Optimus prime: over control of our worlds supply of energon the fuel and blood of all Autobots and Decepticons alike. And now that you know of our existence I fear that the Decepticons know of yours.

Blitz: Wait is that why Looney came home with a fucking race car!

Smokescreen: yes.

Stolas: wait *turns to look at Optimus* are you the tow truck my ex wife complained about yesterday!?!

Optimus prime: yes.

Ratchet: wait ex wife?

Stolas: Yes she leaves with Octavia weekends but then she stays around the house despite everything all because I cheated on her with Blitz.

Arcee: what?

Blitz: oh me and Stolas have this arrangement and every full moon where we exchange Stolas's book with some passionate sex. So his wife found out and sent a assassin after him and basically wants to kill us all.

Circuitjack: that's... A bit ... Much.

Ratchet: Stolas how could you do that?

Stolas: she was a very abusive wife and Blitz gives more passion that she could ever give.

Rachet: no I mean literally how could you do that You are so taller than Blitz the mechanics of it are mind-boggling.

Agent Fowlers helicopter landed on the roof of the base

Stolas: I thought these two hairless teens means and this 12-year-old are the only humans who knew about you robots?

Circuitjack: Agent Fowler only tends to visit when there are issues.

Fowler was very pissed seeing more demons in the base especially since they already had to deal with demons with Loona, Caddy and Octavia Now that everyone knows I.M.P and Stolas and Octavia now have to live under the supervision of the Autobots.

(Sorry if this chapter is short).