🎄Christmas Special🎄

Começar do início

Hua Cheng hums in delight, snaking a hand under Y/n's thigh and then using his other hand to grip his hip. He swings Y/n up and onto the bed, climbing on top of the immortal and peppering kisses on an exposed collar bone. The ghost king rests himself in between Y/n's thighs, gripping and squeezing them as he likes.

"Hmmm-" Y/n grabs onto Hua Cheng's shoulder when the ghost king licks over his skin, shivering slightly.

"Do that more,"

"What-?"

Hua Cheng pulls back to slip Y/n's robe off his shoulders completely before diving back down.

"Keep making sounds, I want to listen." Hua Cheng purrs against Y/n's skin before sucking a dark bruise into it. Y/n bites his lip, muffling a whimper while he kicks out. His expression is dazed but bewildered at Hua Cheng's sudden change in attitude.

Hua Cheng repeats this process until Y/n is frantic from how overwhelmed he is with affection and passion.

He looks over his work with a steady eye, still looming just above Y/n who has a chest full of hickeys and teeth marks. Y/n sighs quietly, tugging Hua Cheng back down onto his chest by the brim of his shirt.

"Not tonight, horny bastard."

"Xiu Y/n, It's the morning." Hua Cheng muses as he rests his head down on the man's chest and tangles their legs together.

     "Either way, I'm tired. And I'm so sorry a poor ghost king has to deal with that." Y/n stammers, closing his eyes and mindlessly playing with strands of Hua Cheng's hair.

    "From last night?" Hua Cheng whispers, pressing a kiss to Y/n's jaw. Y/n hits him on the back and Hua Cheng chuckles. "Gege told me everything, including about how sensitive you were on your neck and your inner thig-"

   Y/n's face flies red and he shoves Hua Cheng off the bed, turning opposite to the surprised ghost king and pulling the blanket over himself.

    Hua Cheng snorts and Y/n groans.

    "Embarrassed?" Hua Cheng questions, using a finger to lift up the edge of the blanket. Y/n slaps his hand from behind.

     "Go away, I'm tired." Hua Cheng pouts at that.

     A few minutes later, Hua Cheng is back with a tray of tea. The smell arouses Y/n out of his turtle shell and allows Hua Cheng to slip into bed with him.

     "Who told you about my favorite tea?" Y/n sighs sleepily, leaning on Hua Cheng's shoulder. Hua Cheng takes a sip from his own cup.

     "Xuan Zhen, but he threatened me not to take away you and his tradition of having tea together in the evening while judging bad mortal writings about gods." Y/n laughs softly at that.

     "Mhm, it's like our little thing."

    "Can this be our little thing?" Hua Cheng says as he traces his thumb on a hickey. Y/n sends him a glare, Hua Cheng only chuckles "I'll take that as a yes."

-End-