◦༻ 32...They're Back

In an instance, they both moved towards each other and their lips connected

༻ ❍ ༺

     TEARS DRIPPED DOWN Y/N'S FACE AND COATED OVER HUA CHENG'S SHOULDER.

     "I won't leave, not ever again." Hua Cheng whispered quietly, his lips trembling at how horrible the whole situation seemed. Y/n nodded into his shoulder but the muffled sound of his weeps had still seeped though.

"Gege, take him, she and I will clean up." Hua Cheng explained as he handed over Y/n to Xie Lian. Hua Cheng glared at the sword on the floor as the woman stepped past it, moving to inspect the chains bolted to a pillar while Xie Lian left the temple with Y/n.

Xie Lian coaxed Y/n with sweet words and ran his fingers though Y/n's dry hair, pleasantly undoing the knots as he set Y/n down on his lap on the steps of the temple. Y/n nuzzled his face into Xie Lian's chest as Xie Lian rested his head on top of Y/n's, still praising him with a soft voice.

Ruoye shifted on Xie Lian's neck and reached forward to Y/n. Rouye seemed to slide itself over Y/n's damp cheeks, wiping his tears in a way, it only made Y/n cry more. His heart was already soft, this action done by a sentiment piece of silk only broke it down more.

"Xiu Y/n, I really..." Xie Lian's voice seemed to fall short, Y/n looked up at him, "I don't know how you could've had that much built up resentment to have killed Jun Wu. From what I saw, those were not the powers of Life at all, at least they shouldn't be." Y/n bit his lip at how serious those words sounded, now that he thought about it, those powers didn't feel like those of Life. So, what exactly were they?

"I, really don't feel like dealing with that right now," Y/n mumbled, his voice low.

"I'm tired, Xie Lian," Y/n whispered.

"I know, your energy hasn't calmed down and... Jun Wu has mentally drained you." Xie Lian's voice quivered slightly at the mention of Jun Wu. Y/n nodded and wiped his last few tears with his sleeve, a stream of wetness reminding him of his miserable state.

He looked back up at Xie Lian, eyes full of hurt and slight glints of copper. Xie Lian swallowed dryly as he looked back.

Xie Lian was really handsome, and pretty all at once. Now that Y/n was experiencing the dream of every TGCF fan of seeing his face in such close proximity, he really was lost for words.

In an instance, they both moved towards each other and their lips connected.

The kiss wasn't anything but desperate. The two had been craving each other's affection and touch since Y/n had been a guest at the paradise manor. Y/n was squeezed dry of any proper affection that wasn't linked to downright manipulation. Xie Lian had been so worried about Y/n that he vomited when he connected the dots from what Da Hong had told him in the heavenly infirmary. Hua Cheng spat blood and shattered a glass on accident when Xie Lian told him that Jun Wu had found Y/n.