◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen

Xiu Fen was actually a kind woman, she was just turned into a monster from her longing

      AT FIRST HE XUAN CONSIDERED THROWING FENG XIN AND XIU Y/N INTO THE OCEAN, RATHER THAN DIRECTLY DEALING WITH THEM FACE TO FACE AND ALL THAT DRAMA.

     Then he considered just dragging Xiu Y/n into his lair and just keeping him there until he trusted Y/n enough to make an array without any traps involved. After watching the man literally go into a starfish pose while watching birds fly over them.

     And then he considered feeding Xiu Y/n's annoying ass to the bone fishes as an afternoon snack. After the man decided to fake being drunk for the sole purpose of making He Xuan embarrassed.

     (Real mature for a being with too much power to sustain properly without help).

     But all of these plans were eventually deemed to just harm He Xuan more in the end after a little closer inspection. Or just after the realization that Hua Cheng actually cared for Xiu Y/n, and would prefer him alive over dead.

     (Also that Xiu Y/n was an extremely powerful being whose emotions could tamper with the way that the universe flows).

     But watching Xiu Y/n and Nan Yang scope through the forest and draw observations out was very interesting. They adorned completely different mindsets from each other, which often lead to very small quarrels that always ended in one teasing the other.

     Such as—

     "Stepping on a branch isn't a good idea in the black water base!" Feng Xin gawked, shoving Xiu Y/n forward to narrowly miss a twig on the ground with his foot.

     "It's a branch." Xiu Y/n retorts, sending a look to Feng Xin. The god's eyes blow wide open.

     "A branch in a supreme's territory!" Xiu Y/n leans forward and flicks Feng Xin's forehead with a leaf.

     "You sound unbelievably stupid." He laughs.

      —Ecetera.

     Xiu Y/n was also just an ethereal being to watch. It was almost like all his movements couldn't be tracked by the naked eye; they were so smooth and quick. It was oddly addicting, or satisfying, to just watch him do something.

     His aura was also nothing to joke around about, still somehow holding up within a ghost king's territory with only minor mishaps whenever He Xuan strengthened his own. That also made him even more compelling and eye-catching.