◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake

Y/n had missed all of it

༻ ❍ ༺

"XIE LIAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Y/N ASKED BLANKLY, TURNING HIS HEAD THE OTHER WAY FROM HUA CHENG TO LOOK AT XIE LIAN. SENDING A FOND SMILE TO THE WHITE CLOTHED CULTIVATOR.

"Xiu Y/n, we need to talk," Xie Lian said firmly as he held a blacked out Da Hong on his shoulder like a bag of rice, "and you know why." Da Hong stirred a little at that but then fell limp again. Y/n looked at Da Hong with concern, not many things could make Da Hong just fall limp like that. But, Y/n didn't really wanna test Xie Lian's limits if he could do that to someone with the same power level as himself.

"Of course I do, Da Hong and I both knew this day was coming. The day everyone found out. We weren't expecting it to happen like this, I'll give you all that." Y/n sighed dryly as he lifted himself up from Hua Cheng's hold. Sending Hua Cheng a small look of 'screw you for this' before turning to Xie Lian.

Y/n silently took Da Hong into his own arms from Xie Lian before pressing two fingers to Da Hong's temple, a small zing of spiritual power traveled from his finger tips to Da Hong's brain before Da Hong jerked awake. They both aligned each other's nearly identical eyes (Da Hong having a whitened eye) as Y/n lowered the poor Da Hong to his feet, Life with an artificial smile, Death's face showing no emotion.

Classic move, from both of them. Everyone who had had a greeting with them at some point knew that, Life and Death knew that they knew.

     Whether any of the men surrounding them would be able to break them down to interrogate them was the question. The two were clever and slick in their words and general appearance, this would no doubt be difficult if Xie Lian and Hua Cheng didn't touch their soft spots. Which, no one in the universe knew: including Da Hong and Y/n themselves.

     Yea, they don't know themselves that well. No one knows themself and their actions to be honest, even after they die.

"We have few questions," Xie Lian started with a dry tone. He was standing in front of the two, blocking the path to move out of this small clearing.

"Comply, or don't. We all can wait here until the end of eternity. It's not like any of us will be dying soon." Hua Cheng finished darkly, looming behind the two. His glare focused on the one in purple robes, Da Hong visibly hunched forward, moving so that Y/n was closer to Hua Cheng to hide himself from that gaze.

     Weird, Da Hong doesn't seem like the type to inch away hunched up like that. Whatever, probably just in these circumstances he's more uncomfortable than usual.

"Well, why don't you start asking. After all, none of us want to be here till the end of eternity." Y/n copied the man's words shadily (and being as petty as he could), making sure to flash a dark smile back to Hua Cheng.

     This was going to take some time and patience.

───༻ ❍ ༺───