7

and i swear it's as if the universe practically heard me screaming for sasuke to show up. "naru?" i hear him call out for me. i whip my head around to see the ravenette standing in the doorframe with a puzzled look. "sasuke," i mumble, slipping away from hinata. "oh— i'm sorry i didn't k—" "it's fine." i raise a brow at the interaction between the two dark haired individuals before i'm begin dragged out of the house. "we're we going?" "back to my place." i frown, "we just got here." "yeah and you're already getting hit on so we're not staying." i smile a little to myself, "sasuke you're so different, i love you so much," i laugh. the two of us get back into sasukes car and we head off back to his house. halfway through the drive i notice sasuke stealing glances at me, "what?" i murmur. "nothing, nothing," he shakes his head. i advert my eyes from the road and to his side profile, "tell me," i drag my words out in a whiny voice. sasuke let's out a deep sigh, "were you just going to sit there and let her take advantage of you like that?" his voice is gentle but holds a sense of anger. i fall back into my seat. "i don't know," i say honestly. "it's just being sober for so long and then finally drinking felt like, like i relapsed in a way. i couldn't think straight." sasuke nods, his clutch on the steering wheel loosening up. "i know we aren't together but— i just, i don't want anyone being so close to you like i am," the uchiha says nervously. "sasuke i can assure you that no one will ever be able to replace you. i owe my life to you." that familiar high came rushing back through my body as sasuke continued to speak. though he ended up changing the topic because of his one track mind, the feeling still lingered. sasuke is so warm, so welcoming, so homey. sasuke is the reason i have motivation to get up in the mornings and push through with my days. sasuke is the reason i'm getting better, sasuke is the reason i'm able to love again, the reason i'm about to let people in. when we arrive to his house the raven drags me upstairs into his bedroom. i climb into his bed sheets, feeling drowsy. "come cuddle me sasuke," i coo. the uchiha kicks his shoes off before accompanying me. our faces only inches apart, i press a soft kiss on his lips. "naru?" "sasu." he smiles at the nickname. "you're so beautiful. i'm so glad you threw up on my jacket that night," he giggles. my face reddens from the embarrassment causing me to hide my head in the crook of his neck. "don't bring it up," i whine. "no seriously, i'm so glad. i've enjoyed every moment spent with you, everything was worth it," he runs his fingers through my hair. "you're making me nervous," i peer up at him. "i'm just showing you affection dummy," he smiles. "you deserve so much naruto, i mean it. even though you probably don't want to hear it, you deserve so damn much." my heart rate quickens the more i endure, my ears and face heat up. "sasuke just ask me out," i huff. the raven chuckles, kissing my forehead. "will you be my boyfriend?" "duh idiot."

end. i originally had another ending for this but i'm far too lazy to write it because i'm focusing so much more on another narusasu fanfic that i'm somewhat proud of i guess. this isn't proofread and very rushed by the way.