"Mind to explain miss Hwang". She gulped and moved her eyes slowly at him and her soul flew away watching him so close to her, his palms were resting on her chair's arm resters and his face was leaned onto her face."You like to mess with me so much Huh?". She gulped hard before opening her mouth but couldn't form words.

"Do you know what i can do to your life now". She again went into her thoughts where she was roaming on road with torn dirty clothes, she was suffering in hunger but she didn't have money, she immediately shook her head with heavy breath and joined her hands in front him.

"I will delete it don't ruin my career". "do you even have career". It hurt her ego but at that moment she couldn't show her temper. "I know you're nice CEO like you show yourself, you can't do this to me right? " She smiled at him while blinking her eyes and he looked at her weirdly as how could she speak like that to him after messing with him.

"I'm not one what I show myself of, isn't this what you have written in your post". She cursed herself mentally but again caressed his chest softly while using her sweet tone which she never thought she could use for anyone. "I'm still young, you should forgive my mistake". He slapped her hand making her to hiss lightly and she saw he glared at her, she sigh in defeat while crossing her arms against her chest and spoke.

"Okay, it's enough, it's not like I said something wrong". He stood up and shoved his mobile on her palm which made her confuse."I don't need one more mobile". "Don't ever think that I would give you something, now post new post about me and write everything good even apologize for your previous post".

She stood up and shoved his mobile on his chest which he caught and she spoke. "I don't know anything good about you, moreover do you even know how hard work I have put on my post, I searched at night for how to insulte a bad person"

He couldn't believe she was real, she was actually so weird person and he was considering himself unlucky to get encounter with her.

"P. O. S. T   N. O. W" He spoke through greeted teeth which scared her but she still showed her brave side and he sighed finding her stubborn. "Okay, so you won't listen, okay so I should also post this". She trailed her eyes at his laptop as he tapped and her childhood pics showed up.

Her jaw dropped because not even her have her those pics because it was her childhood school pics where she was in heavy white paint and in weird costume. He slid and next picture showed up where she was crying while opening her big mouth because doctor was giving her injection, she remembered it was her 5th grade picture.

She immediately closed the laptop as he was about to slid next picture."I will post apology post" she said in one breath and looked at him, She didn't want to lost her image which she had in her university, Everyone would bully her if they saw her those pics. Taehyung smirked widely and put his mobile on her palm but she spoke before doing anything "But promise, you will delete this". He thought for moment but nodded and she immediately post but couldn't find words to mention about him, she looked at him and smiled hesistatly and he spoke.

"What are you waiting for". "Please tell me something good about you". He was done with her but decided to help her, "write Kim taehyung is most handsome and humble man, write you have never encounter such an angelic person in your entire life and say you were just jealous because of my popularity that's why you posted it"

Yn pov : I was looking at him boringly because what he was saying was going above my head but I had to do just to protect my image, seokjin would hate me for sure moreover taehyung's bodyguard would see me, I still have future with him and I have to protect it. I did hardwork on searching to chose how to insult and he's ruining it.

"Done, Can't believe I write these about you now delete my pics". She threw his mobile at him and he spoke after catching his mobile. "Delete by yourself". She bent and deleted all pics and stood straight smiling proudly but her smile dropped as she gazed at taehyung who was staring at her without blinking."Tell me did you laugh after seeing my pics". He smirked and nodded making her irritated but she was damn embarrassed hearing him.

"I couldn't control seeing your running nose pic, you were as ugly as you're now". She didn't know how to dodge that situation and he was enjoying her that silence, he was satisfied that finally he made her silent. He slowly moved his mobile towards her and she sensed and looked at him and tried to snatch mobile from his hand but he raised his arm and she couldn't reach.

"You!! Spoiled CEO I'll smash your mobile on your head!!!" He laughed aloud hearing her nonstop speaking with annoyed expressions, not knew after how long he was laughing like that and he was enjoying irritating her, she sighed in defeat and stood straight and he stopped laughing slowly. "I will bring injection to make you cry like that again". He spoke and she glared at him " You know what, f*ck you". She said and stormed out of his cabin who was having difficulty in breathing due to laughing non stop, he held his stomach and breathed out and stared at his laptop.......

"Such a weird woman"

___________

Yn knew taehyung's power and reach that's why she didn't ask how her I'd was opened in his mobile.