"The cookies I gifted you on our first date, you know it wasn't cooked by me, i bought it while coming to you because i woke up late on that day" She said looking at him and he looked at her as she was looking irritated but get shocked as she poked her finger at his chest "And don't think I'm mad at you because we're nothing to be mad at each others" She said and walked away before pushing him gently, he looked at her going out while stomping her feets on floor and he mumbled "She's really so mad"

____________

She was outside the university and was about to go but suddenly a built up man blocked her way, she raised her head to look at him who was wearing black glasses and he spoke "Miss, please come with us". She looked at him confused and peeked at his car which was behind him, She wasn't VIP whom someone could come to pick which was confusing her. "Who are you". "Mr kim wants to meet you"

Yn pov : This a*s hole again~

She walked away ignoring him but he blocked her way again, "You have to come with us". She glared at him as she was already frustrated because of seokjin and now her this problem. "Don't think you can scare me with your big body". She yelled trying to walk away but stopped as soon She saw namjoon who was coming towards her and she was seeing him like was coming in slow motion like in dramas

Yn pov : Is he even real~ gosh why is he coming to me, my heart!!!!!! My heart is thumping insanely

Namjoon stood infront her and spoke poilietly. "Please miss, it's urgent". "Huh? Me? You talking to me?". she spoke pointing at herself and he nodded with his dimple smile which melted her immediately, she was getting marry to him in her thoughts, she was playing with their kids and she was getting old with him.

she even imagined their funeral together in her thoughts and he looked at her confused as she was giggling weirdly while smiling to herself.

"Miss". smoke of her thoughts get faded by the deep voice of namjoon who was waiting for her to say something and she asked. "Why he wants to meet me". "He didn't tell us but it won't take time, we'll drop you after meeting with him".

She couldn't believe he would drop her but her smile faded away and she looked at the bulky man beside her who get uncomfortable as she roamed her eyes all over him with her judging gaze. She turned her head towards namjoon again smiling like pretty girl and spoke nervously, even it was inappropriate still she asked. "Will you drop me and not him".

She said pointing towards bulky man who looked at her with wide eyes under his glasses, namjoon trailed his eyes at him before looking at Yn and nodded hesitantly, she didn't realize but he really found her weird but couldn't guess what was running inside her mind about him, she nodded excitedly and went inside car before looking at poor bulky man bitterly who spoke under his breath settling his suit.

"What's her problem"

___________

Taehyung pov : I was waiting for that stupid woman who ruined my image, I glared at my mobile screen, what does she think that I can't find her because she has created new account, I scoffed at her stupidity and put my mobile back as I heard knock on door.

"Come in" He commanded in his deep voice and there she entered with her brave attitude which igitated fire inside him again, if he could, he could have burn her alive at place but he couldn't do that, He calmed himself down and gestured her to sit on chair, she rolled her eyes before stepping in his direction and sat on chair."Why did you want to meet me". She looked at him innocently who stood up from his chair and walk towards her chair

"you're so stupid Hwang" she glared at him and tried to stand up but he pushed her back making her to fall back on chair. "calm down". He said simply and moved his eyes towards certain direction making her to look at same direction and her eyes pop out as he showed her screen of laptop where his post was shown which she had posted on her new account.

His Crazy Woman ll KTH ll 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara