Freya arrived sooner than I'd thought she would. Another great trait of hers was that she wasn't late, in fact, she would rather come in earlier than needed than to be late. I hated tardiness and people who didn't know how to value other people's time.

Time, especially my fucking time was money and I had no desire to spend it on someone who had no respect.

''Good afternoon, Freya.'' I spoke as she stepped into the room, using her own key.

For a moment, she was shocked that I knew who it was before she announced her presence, though I gave her a knowing look and she released a deep sigh.

''Hi.'' She grunted under breath, ''I really thought I was being slick, huh?''

''You get brownie points for trying.''

She dropped her bag on the floor and I glanced down at it. The bag I bought for her was more her style and it suited her personality more, though I was going to wait before I gave it to her.

Freya wore a different outfit than she wore this morning. My secretaries never worked on the weekend, but I needed extra help and Freya offered to jump in. The little fox knew it would bring her a bigger salary and I liked her way of thinking.

''Clothes, off. Now.'' I commanded.

There it was, the look I was yearning to see. For a moment, she seemed to be shy but after a few seconds, it was as if her confidence had boosted magically. She didn't wait long to comply and as soon as her clothes were on the ground, and I was ready to eat her alive.

She was standing still, though with the tiniest smirk that needed to be wiped off her face completely. My lips were on her neck the moment I closed the distance between us, and her soft moans filled the room.

''I like your perfume,'' I mumbled against her skin whilst putting her hair behind her back, to get it out of the way, ''But smelling like me would suit you so much better.''

Freya seemed to like what I'd said to her and it made my cock throb in the pants. She got goosebumps, all over her delicate skin as I placed small bites wherever my mouth could reach.

''Get on the bed, on your back.''

''So, what are we doing today?'' She asked.

She tried to walk past me, but something about her question irritated me. My hand was on her throat, squeezing the sides of it slightly. She was surprised, but the emotion fled from her eyes and was replaced by hunger and desire, ''You don't get to ask questions, Freya.''

I walked her over to the bed and laid her down, before I went back to the small table in the room. My briefcase was opened, and Freya didn't seem to have noticed. There was a reason I preferred having sex in the red room at my home, because there was no way I could ever bring all the toys I needed to the hotel.

So, the few that I did bring would have to do it for the day.

Before Freya could make herself comfortable enough, I was back and had her hands pinned against her head, with silver handcuffs keeping them in place. Truth to be told, it was all I needed for the day, since it was a punishment for her.

''Let me tell you what is going to happen right now. You're about to get punished, and do you know why you're being punished?''

''Yes, sir.'' She breathed out.

I shook my head and chuckled slightly, ''That's not the right answer, Freya.''

She took a moment to respond, ''I'm being punished because of what happened at your office.''

I stroked her thighs, slowly, ''And what happened in my office, Freya?''

Her cheeks got a rosy color and she bit her bottom lip. I squeezed her thigh and she whimpered under the pressure, ''Oh, so you're shy now? That won't do, Freya. Tell me what you did.''