𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕

Start from the beginning

_"I'm not hurt, I didn't fight them."

_"What? Why not? Actually, better question, how not?"-He raised an eyebrow at me, crossing his arms.

_"Because they didn't want to fight me, I guess. Connect the dots."

_"The dots being your painting we saw, and angsty Ben calling you his sister."

_"And a statue of me in the backyard."

_"...That's where you were then."-Five sighed, brushing his wet hair back. I leaned my back on the academy's fence.

_"Yeah...Sorry for letting you handle them alone. I'm not thinking very logically after seeing 'Ben'."-I made quotes with my fingers.

_"It's fine, at least you didn't get hurt and none of us are dead. For now."

_"Where are the others, by the way?"-Five signaled with his head towards the alley right by the academy's side, and from there, all of our siblings appeared, except for Vanya, looking just as bad as Five. Some more than others, but none of them good.

We all knowledged each other's presence, and they approached us, without even needing to say anything. We just silently decided it was best if we just started moving, and found somewhere we could talk without getting attacked again. And, for now, that would probably be the nearby park. So, we got our shit together, and left.

-☂-

_"Just gonna sit...I'm just gonna sit for a minute."-Luther groaned as we got to the park, sitting on one of the benches, me, Five and our siblings following right after and settling on the other benches and picnic tables. I sat by the boy's side, grabbing his jawline softly and turning his face to me so I could take a better look at the cut on his forehead. It was an ugly one, but I knew the boy had a high pain tolerance, so treating it wouldn't be so hard.

_"That didn't go well."-Diego pointed out the obvious, his mouth in a straight line out of disappointment.

_"No, not our best work."-Five answered, looking at me and flashing a soft, quick smirk. I could tell he was tired, but he still managed to smile at me. Not the time for that, though, so I lightly slapped his shoulder.

_"Oh, I'm cracking."-Klaus let us know as his back bones cracked at every move he made.

_"You all right?"-Allison changed the topic a bit, checking on Luther who did seem to be the worst

_"I don't know yet. I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like...Here you go. It's your ass."

_"...Okay, I think Luther's concussed."

_"Luther, how many fingers?"-Klaus asked, but he wasn't even succeeding in showing his fingers so that Luther could answer anyways.

_"Oh my God. Vanya."-Just as he said that, we heard the voice of Vanya, who joined us at the park and, surprise, surprise, she was a mess as well.

_"Oh. Thank God you're alive."

_"You okay?"

_"Apparently, so is Ben."-Klaus finally brought up one of the important things we had to discuss.

_"Alive and thriving. Just like I am."-I stopped looking at Five to stare at the air in front of me, sighing deeply.

_"What is that supposed to mean?"-Diego questioned. Well, my phrase did sound a bit weird with no context, now that I think about it.

_"Y/n snooped around the house while we were handling the creeps, and found something quite interesting to say the least."-Five answered in my place, but he sounded a bit bitter about the part where I was not "handling the creeps" with them.