𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

First person pov

_"Hey! What took you so long?"-Diego exclaimed as soon as we all, except for Five, gathered around him. His leg was stuck underneath the red tractor from before. It probably fell on top of him after Lila's attack.

_"Well, we're here now. Do you wanna stop complaining?"-Luther said, getting closer so he could lift the tractor.

_"Or we could just leave you here."-Klaus joined him.

_"Yeah, what he said."-Allison knelt on the ground to help with the lifting.

_"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?"-Vanya said, and I scoffed, putting my hands on my hips.

_"Pfft, yeah, obviously. It's what we do best."

Luther started lifting the tractor, and I leaned down, offering my hands to Diego to help him slide out of there. Allison also helped by making sure his leg was out so Luther could let go of the vehicle.

_"Are you out?"

_"Yeah!"-After Diego's confirm, Luther dropped the tractor, grunting and taking a deep breath.

_"Team Zero! Unstoppable."-Diego and Luther high-fived very awkwardly, and I'm pretty Diego hurt his hand by doing that.

_"Okay, has anyone seen Five?"-Allison asked, and I gulped. She seemed to notice that, and looked at me questioningly.

_"He's fighting with the copycat."-I furrowed by brows, wishing he was fine wherever he was.

_"Yeah, copycat is fitting. Your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five."-Luther said to Diego.

_"Yeah, that bitch just rumored me so I couldn't breath."-Allison added.

_"And destroyed, like, half the farm with a shock wave. So unoriginal."-Klaus added, of course, making his little silly comments.

_"Pretty sure she used Luther's super strength too, for a moment."-It was my turn to accuse the woman.

_"If she can do everything we can, she might as well just be one of us."-Vanya concluded. And yeah, that was a bit obvious by now. Or at least I thought it was, but by my siblings shocked face, I think that wasn't a conclusion they all got so easily.

_"No. There's no way. It can't be."-Luther denied, shaking his head.

_"It's a reasonable conclusion."-Allison agreed with Vanya.

_"Eh, but there were only eight of us."-Klaus joined Luther in the denial.

_"Actually, you guys thought it was seven at first, but I showed up. It's not impossible to think Lila's the same."-I added. I really don't know why they thought that was so surprising.

_"Yeah. Maybe we need to consider that there's more of us out there."

_"Are we surprised? I mean, dad never told us the whole truth about anything."

_"But...she's not our biological sister...right?"-Diego asked, looking at all of us, while we returned an "Are you serious?" type of expression.

_"Well, I sure hope the fuck not. Ew."-I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes.

_"Okay, so, if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her, she can match, right?"-Luther made us the favor of changing the subject.

_"Yeah, but she can only mirror one of our powers at a time."-Klaus raised a finger at us.

_"You sure about that?"-Allison asked, raising a brow.