𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Five's pov

After the encounter with Diego, I decided to continue my search for the rest of my brothers and sisters. And somehow, I got extremely lucky, as when walking on the street back to Elliot's place, I heard some fellow men at an alley talking about wrestling fights. The name of a particular fighter they mentioned was what caught my attention. It was pretty convenient how loud the men were being too, as I also got the location of where said fighter would be that night.

And that's where I went. A night club. Of course.

The club was actually pretty packed. Many men with suits sat at the tables, even more next to the stage where a young blonde woman danced. She was attractive, I had to say.

I sat at an empty spot I found, by the stage. I received some looks from the customers, as I expected since I still looked like a teenager prick. I only at least no one was trying to kick me out yet.

A few minutes later, another blonde woman using a soft pink outfit approached me. She seemed a little worried as she eyed me, probably thinking I was lost or something.

_"I'm sorry, sweetie, but we don't allow minors in this place. Where are your parents?"-She asked with a soft voice, leaning down slightly.

_"I'm fine on my own, sweetheart. However, if you're so bothered...At what time you're getting off work?"-I asked, giving her a smile. If Y/n was here she would 100% smack me. And I think I said that because I knew she would. I missed her.

The lady scoffed at my question, and shook her head as she left to continue her job. I shrugged, and looked at the woman on the stage. I wasn't exactly paying attention. My mind kept drifting to another person. Another girl.

More minutes went by, I was getting a tad bit impatient, but when I felt another presence by my side, I sighed in relief.

_"She's too young for you."-Luther said, leaning down pretty close to my ear.

_"Nice to see you too, Luther."-I scoffed.

_"What do you want?"

_"For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and sit down with me."-He did as I said, and now we could actually look at each other's faces.

_"How long have you been here?"-I asked, adjusting myself on the chair.

_"A year, thanks to you."

_"I'm sorry, Luther. I know that couldn't have been easy."-And that was true. I was genuinely sorry.

_"I thought everybody was dead."-He said, and then looked at something, or someone, behind me.

_"I gotta go."-He got up, but I held his arm before he could actually leave.

_"Luther, wait! Look, I get it, okay? I know what it's like to be stuck in time...Thinking this is how you're gonna live out the rest of your life. On the run, and not knowing if you're ever gonna see the people you love again, and to be in an unfamiliar world. But Luther, you're not alone."-I actually was opening my heart to my brother, for once. I knew what he was feeling, so it only made sense I made him try and hear me. So he could help me.

_"We have to find the others because the world ends again in ten days. I have no idea how to stop it."-I finished, as Luther looked at me for some seconds. I thought he actually understood me. I assumed that too soon.

_"I don't give a shit."-He started to walk away from me again, but I wasn't going to give up so easily. I got up as well and went behind him, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the side.