𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Five's pov

I paced nervously around Elliot's living room, thinking about what I saw on the footage and what that meant. A part of me was relieved to see Y/n alive and apparently well, just a few days in the future, but at the same time, she was with dad. And that, for some, meant worse than death. I kind of felt like that too.

_"Of course dad would be involved in the assassination. I should've known. And Y/n's with him."-Diego said, and that made my anxiety get even more overwhelming.

_"No, you're jumping to conclusions. Y/n couldn't be involved in the assassination. Back in our timeline, Kennedy was still dead, even if she wasn't at the 60's that time."

_"Still, she knows something! What else are they doing standing in the grassy knoll, dad holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact same moment the president gets shot?!"-Diego shouted, getting up at my face and pointing to the footage.

_"It doesn't look good, I admit."

_"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing. And Y/n's helping him."

_"Hey! Easy, Diego. Seriously."-I was starting to get pissed at how he included Y/n on the mess. I just knew something was off, she wasn't capable of a murder like that.

_"No, it makes sense. This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you. We have to stop dad and Y/n from killing the president."

_"Diego, calm down, all right? Dad was no boy scout, and Y/n is no angel, but presidential assassination? It's never been his thing. And you know she's not capable of such thing."

_"How would you know? You skipped out on his golden years. Years that Y/n participated closely in."

_"Skipped out? You think I had it easy, Diego? I was alone for 45 years!"-I whisper shouted at him, my nerved getting the best of me. I had to concentrate.

_"You know what? We don't have the time for this right now. Dad's clearly in Dallas, right? Let's just go talk to him. Maybe he can help us fix the timeline."-I paced again, a bit more calm as I forced myself to be that way.

_"Dallas is a big place. We need to find him first."

_"Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way of finding people and their addresses."-I said sarcastically, and eyed Elliot from behind Diego.

_"Hey. Where's your telephone directory?"-I asked, and the guy nervously pointed with his head to the top of his refrigerator. Diego went and grabbed the thick book, slamming it on the table. I followed him as he opened it, starting to look inside of it.

_"Let's start simple. His name."

_"Hargreeves...Hargreeves...Hargreeves...Shit, nothing here."-I looked at the book and saw that the list, indeed, didn't include a "Hargreeves".

_"Try his company, 'D.S Umbrella Manufacturing Co.'"

_"Yeah. I know the name. Thanks"-Diego said, looking at me like I was stupid. No time to get mad at him for that. He started looking again, as I leaned again to search as well.

_"Holy shit. 'D.S Umbrella. Eighty-two Olive'. Let's go."-He started to walk to the apartment's exit, and I followed behind him, suddenly feeling a wash on anxiety over me again. Was I finally going to be able to see Y/n again? And would I have to face dad for that?

_"He okay to leave here like that?"-Diego asked me about Elliot.

_"Yeah, he's fine. What about the girl?"-We looked back to where Lila was before, and saw her spot empty. Diego sighed.