Chapter 7: Meeting

Author's Notes

So I decided to put this fic into hiatus, I feel that since it isn't as popular as my other fic, I don't need to focus on it that much, maybe when I get myself into a more stable position with the other fic, I will start this fic again, I am so sorry for this, it is really stressful for me to keep up with two ongoing fics, I thought I can handle it at the start but no, I can't, I apologize once again for my decision.

End of Author's Notes

Fuka didn't expect anything, when she woke up, she saw a chain, that stretches into the darkness, she has never thought of chains, in a dark unknown area in that matter.

She was looking around, this is such a strange dream.

"Happy late twentieth birthday Old Timer!" A childish voice came from her left, when she turned to look, she saw nothing.

"Over here you old fossil." The voice called out again, when Fuka turned around, she saw a gray haired woman with streaks of white around her bangs, her blood red eyes are more red than both her and Kazu, she didn't think there could be something more red than crimson red.

"W-who are you..." Fuka stuttered, she felt intimidated by the person, even though her eyes held a childish shine.

"The strongest Herrscher ever! The Herrscher of Sentience, you may call me Senti for short, or Sentience if you want to be formal." Senti introduced.

Herrscher? What is a Herrscher? Is it a being that even the Archons don't know of? Who is she? Fuka had so many questions yet the words that came out of Senti just give her more.

"Ah right, you didn't get your memories back yet, let me tell you some basic information then." Senti told her.

"What do you mean I didn't get my memories back yet, I have all of my memories from childhood." Fuka sounded so confused, Senti shook her head and seems to disagree with her.

"Follow me, I will explain as we walk along the memory line." Senti waved at her to follow.

Fuka just followed as the only way for her to know what is going on, what Senti means, and the answer to all her questions.

Senti cleared her throat, the space around them seems to wrap around and now, they are in what seems to be a very futuristic area, Fuka felt a sense of familiarity, but she can't pinpoint why.

"Welcome to your hometown! The place where you lived normally!" Senti announced that, left Fuka dumbfounded, hometown? Her hometown is Inazuma.

"You are someone reincarnated, reincarnations usually get small snippets of their previous life in their current life, but they don't have me, The Herrscher of Sentience, in their head, so I usually guide reincarnations around their past life. Your hairpiece over there is an artifact from your past life." Senti pointed at her birthday gift.

The area around them warped again, now there are people talking, they seem to speak a different language, but Fuka understood it just fine.

"Here Hua, this is the 8th divine key, the key of sentience, I believe you are the best candidate for this." A dark purple haired woman spoke.

Fuka saw someone that looks like her disguise on the other side, taking the gift.

"Why did you give it to me Dr. MEI?" Hua asked, her voice also sounds like Fuka's.

"You are the MANTIS injected with Garuda genes, it grants you perfect memory, the key of sentience is perfect for this, it is up to you to find out what it does." Dr. MEIi explained.