Chapter 32 Is Fu Chenyu in a relationship? !

Start from the beginning

     Fu Chenyu's Adam's apple twitched, but he didn't say anything.

     There was still some mutton in the refrigerator, and Ji Mian found onion, ginger and garlic again. After cutting it, he boiled the mutton to remove the blood foam, took it out and let it dry, then poured the clear soup into the casserole, then put the seasoning and mutton into the pot and cooked it. A pot of mutton soup.

     The rich fragrance instantly spread in the living room, giving this cold home a touch of the New Year.

     Ji Mian waited until the mutton stew was finished, it was already two o'clock in the morning.

     He took out the mutton and put it into the casserole, swallowed at the smell, glanced at the time, and thought confidently, New Year's Eve is to keep the year old.

     Which young man is still sleeping?

     During this period, Fu Chenyu had been helping in the kitchen, and Ji Mian thought he was not helping, so he kicked him out.

     He stood in the living room, watching Ji Mian busy in and out wearing an apron, the docile nape of her neck was white and glaring.

     Fu Chenyu's heart was sour and swollen, that vague and obscure feeling broke through the ground, turning into thorny vines entwining his heart.

     It hurt bloody.

     After the mutton was out of the pot, Ji Mian brought it to the small balcony outside Fu Chenyu's bedroom, sprinkled it with coriander, and eagerly took a sip.

     The snow was even heavier in the early morning, and Ji Mian drank the hot mutton soup, comforting it all the way to his stomach.

     Ji Mian took a bite of the white radish in the soup, and asked curiously, "Fu Chenyu, have you ever drunk?"

     Fu Chenyu ate with chopsticks, Ji Mian was eating mutton to his heart's content, his face was steamed red, his eyes were very bright, as if he was about to do something bad: "I heard people say that mutton tastes good only if you drink alcohol."

     "Never. Do you want to drink?" Fu Chenyu raised his eyebrows.

     ...Of course I want to!

     After the Chinese New Year, he will be sixteen years old. Has he never had a sip of alcohol in his life?

     Just now passing the living room from the kitchen, Ji Mian saw a lot of Feitian Moutai in Fu Chenyu's house, and one bottle was still open.

     Ji Mian encouraged Fu Chenyu: "I saw that you have wine at home, can you drink it? Take a sip."

     Fu Chenyu looked at him meaningfully: "Just one bite?"

     Ji Mian is embarrassed: "Two glasses! Two glasses!"

     Fu Chenyu has always been responsive to his requests, Ji Mian relied on this preference, and he was no longer as cautious as before when speaking to the boss, but a little more willful.

     Now he still dared to order Fu Chenyu to pour wine for him. After the small cup was filled, Ji Mian took a deep breath: "It smells so good..."

     Fu Chenyu sniffed it, but felt that it smelled spicy, so he was not very interested.

     Ji Mian took a sip, the spicy taste made her tongue ache, and quickly stuffed a piece of mutton into it.

     He took a deep breath, and the stamina came up in a few seconds, making his head dizzy for a moment.