102

Perhaps because the news of Yi Ni and Mo Danwen's defeat of Weida spread, the tribe has been very calm since then, and no one came to make trouble, but a lot of dinosaurs were added.

Mo Danwen counted and found that there were actually 112 dinosaurs in the tribe. It was a big breakthrough from two digits to three digits. After breaking through a single digit, the ultimate goal of the system was reached.

In fact, Mo Danwen doesn't really want to achieve the ultimate goal now. He does tasks from time to time to get some rewards. These rewards are simply open products, and they are very suitable for use in this world.

The number of tribes has increased, and medicine and other things have to be prepared in advance. Mo Danwen bought a lot of things in the mall. In addition to medicine, he also bought three foundation pills, and let Kony, Blue and Osay take the foundation pills. After transforming the body, he also began to cultivate himself.

Yini and Mo Danwen discussed that it would be unrealistic to rely on them to protect a large tribe alone. It is good to say that if the other large tribe attacks, even if they can protect themselves and some people, they want to protect all the tribes. It is still very difficult for people, so they thought of letting a small part of the tribe cultivate with them, and protect the tribe together after their abilities become stronger.

What's more, Mo Danwen is pregnant, and Ini doesn't want Mo Danwen to go into battle with a big belly. It is necessary to train a few people.

Kony, Bleu, and Orsay are the first three people to form the tribe. They usually perform well. They are the little heads of the tribe, and they have done a lot for Ini and Mo Danwen.

Of course, the talents cultivated not only have the ability and ability to do things, but also the character is very important. Yini and Mo Danwen carefully observed them for a long time to make sure that they have feelings for this tribe and will not easily betray the tribe. It's them who decide.

Originally, Mo Danwen wanted Liansheng to follow him in cultivating, not to mention protecting the tribe, at least to be able to protect himself, but he didn't expect Liansheng to say that he was an omega and didn't need to cultivate, just rely on alpha and beta protection.

Mo Danwen was blown away at the time, and Lian Sheng also took the handle, so he said, is it really good to let other men protect him? ! Even if omegas are equivalent to women in this world, they are not women, they are the ones with the handle!

Lian Sheng didn't reflect on himself, but looked at Mo Danwen with reproachful eyes, complaining that Mo Danwen was an omega who was restless, gave birth to a child and was tossing around.

Mo Danwen was told that he felt that he had done something wrong. After he separated from Liansheng, he could only express his speechlessness and decided that he would never reason with Liansheng again, lest his worldview would be distorted.

After deciding who to choose, Ini calls Coney, Bleu, and Orsay into the house, tells them about the cultivation, and asks them to keep the secret.

The three of Kony swore that they would not speak out, and Eni gave them the Kidney Building Dan that Mo Danwen bought from the system mall.

Their tribe gradually grew, and they took in a few dinosaurs from time to time. The houses they built were always not enough for one person, so the dinosaurs always lived together in groups. In order to keep them from being discovered in the house, Ini decided to let them live in in a house.

The three of them take turns cultivating, and it is also guaranteed that when one or two of them are cultivating, there will be someone else to cover.

After listening to Ini's suggestion, Kony couldn't help sighing: "So it is!" No wonder Ini and Mo Danwen were always hiding in the room. He thought they were hiding from their love, but he didn't think that they were doing exercises.