76

Since that conversation was frightened by Kelen's reaction, Mo Danwen never dared to challenge Kelen's bearing capacity.

Mo Danwen could bear it, but the little dinosaur couldn't. Coupled with the occasional provocation in a flat tone, the three little dinosaurs finally found an opportunity to drive Kelun away when Mo Danwen left.

When poor Mo Danwen was going out to find a secret place to consolidate his cultivation, the sudden sound of No. 1 shocked him when he was cultivating, and he almost went into trouble.

[Ding, mission failed, deduct 5 prestige, count down three times, three, two, one, prestige has been cleared. 】

"Pfft~" Mo Danwen was not so angry that he almost vomited blood, but he actually vomited blood.

When he was cultivating, he heard No. 1 saying that the mission failed, and he was so angry that he finally got his true qi back to the correct meridian but suffered internal injuries.

【Number one! ! 】

[You vomit blood, it's none of my business! 】 The angry roar made No. 1 regret a little.

Mo Danwen wiped the blood from his mouth, and glared at the virtual shadow in the air: [It was obviously your words that caused me to lose my mind! Also, what happened to the mission failure? 】

Mo Danwen opened the virtual screen and saw that the prestige option showed 0. He felt a pain in his heart, and he couldn't tell whether it was heartache or internal injury.

[A mission failure means a mission failure. When the prestige number is displayed at 5, it stays for more than five minutes, and it has been confirmed that it will not change back to 6. Since the mission failed, of course I want to tell you, I am afraid that I will forget it again, so I will tell you immediately. ] No. 1 pretended to be righteous, and hoped that Mo Danwen would not find out that it contained his retaliatory teasing.

Last time, he forgot to tell Mo Danwen that he was scolded successfully for his mission. This time, he just wanted to scare Mo Danwen to get "justice", but he didn't expect that Mo Danwen would vomit blood from "anger".

Mo Danwen is a good time to scare him when he is concentrating on cultivation, and there is a legitimate reason to scare him. Besides, Mo Danwen is only in the golden stage now. It is also easy to correct it, but Mo Danwen vomited blood was not what he expected.

[What's going on with the countdown, as if you're afraid it's not scary enough, you...]

Indeed, he added the countdown on purpose this time, also to frighten Mo Danwen. No. 1 hurriedly brought Kelun in: [Don't you think you should go back and ask Kelun what happened? You rescued him and provided him with food. After hesitating, he chose...]

No. 1 has also learned to divert his attention. It's Kelen's business to be unlucky, as long as Mo Danwen doesn't scold him.

If Mo Danwen wanted to scold him, he could do it. He only hoped that he would be willing to do the task after scolding him. He was most afraid that Mo Danwen would put him in the refrigerator in a fit of anger.

"Yes, I'm going to ask Colum why he abandoned his gratitude to me!"

Mo Danwen said angrily, but fortunately no one was around, otherwise he would have thought he was going mad when he was talking to himself.

"What about Kelun, call Kelun out to me!" Mo Danwen rushed back and shouted before he entered the cave.

Only Ini and the three little dinosaurs came out to greet him, but Keren, who he was looking for most, did not appear.