100

Liansheng eats cooked food, but because he feels it is novel, the original unaccustomedness is ignored. In addition to the benefits that Mo Danwen originally said, I only think that this cooked food is really good.

"I didn't expect this humble rice and trees to fill the stomach." Liansheng is a vegetarian, so he is not used to the behavior of eating dinosaurs. Now he eats rice and trees with things cooked by small animals. It looks good.

According to Mo Danwen, although you don't eat meat, you can get a lot of nutrition by drinking soup because it is cooked like meat.

The other people are basically used to it, just like normal things, but they didn't laugh at Liansheng and the four who just arrived. After all, they were like this when they first started eating cooked food.

After moving here, with the integrated map, Mo Danwen also found other condiments, all of which were picked from trees in the forest. After Liansheng asked about those condiments, Mo Danwen thought of salt again.

It just so happened that Weida was injured, and he would definitely not be able to attack recently, and the nearest salt field was only a little further from here than Weida's tribe. At Ini's speed, he could go back and forth in a few hours.

After dinner, the group was divided into two parts, one for farming, and the other for felling trees to build houses. According to the usual habits, Mo Danwen stayed in the tribe to guard, Yini led people into the depths of the forest to cut trees, and Liansheng knew that he was going to the forest with him. It was to create trouble for everyone, so he stayed with Mo Danwen.

After Yi Ni brought people back and forth a few times and cut down a lot of trees to bring them back, Mo Danwen asked others to build houses and called Yi Ni aside. At this time, Liansheng was busy in the fields.

Omegas have never worked in the tribe. It seems that their role is to mate and reproduce. Liansheng is dissatisfied with the status quo but has no ability to change. Now there is a lot of work to do. Even an omega can plough and water the fields. Naturally, he does not want to be a rice bug. No matter what Osay and others stop, they just want to go into the fields to help.

Seeing that Mo Danwen had no intention of stopping him, Osay and others left him alone.

So when Mo Danwen and Yini whispered, Liansheng in the field didn't know it at all. This is what Mo Danwen deliberately didn't let him know. If Liansheng knew that he let Yini go to work alone, he must be worried about this worry. Well, he would also blame him for being ignorant and putting Ini in danger in order to eat delicious food.

But God knows what Mo Danwen does. He didn't let Eni go to get salt before because he was afraid that Wei Da would attack and bring them danger. Now that Wei Da is injured, it is naturally impossible to trouble them again in a short time. What's more, Yini's cultivation has been greatly improved. Even if he can't beat the top predators alone, he can at least escape. No one is as powerful as the two of them in terms of speed. Even the winged Weida is not fast enough for them. This proves that They are capable enough to avoid danger.

When Yini heard that he was going to get salt, he didn't ask why Mo Danwen suddenly said he wanted salt again, but only asked where to get it. He had heard Mo Danwen say that salt is a seasoning before. Although he didn't understand why Mo Danwen had been obsessed with this seasoning, he didn't say much.

Mo Danwen closed his eyes, the map appeared in his mind, and roughly determined the direction, he opened his eyes and pointed in a certain direction, "Keep going in this direction, at your speed, it should be almost there in three hours. "

He wasn't afraid of Eni getting lost. There was no labyrinth in front of him, so he could never go wrong. Moreover, dinosaurs had a very strong sense of direction. There is no possibility of getting lost.