22

Chapter 022

Mo Danwen and the three little dinosaurs washed up and returned to the original place. The poop on the ground has been cleaned up. No need to ask, it must be Yi Ni's masterpiece. Mo Danwen gave Yi Ni a thumbs up.

"What do you mean?"

Mo Danwen was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect that he didn't know the meaning of this gesture, "It just means great, I said you cleaned this place, it's very good!"

"Oh." Yi Ni Cold and indifferent.

Mo Danwen touched his nose, feeling like his head was getting hot, but there was nothing he could do about it. Whoever made Ini's face paralyzed, even if he was happy, his face was expressionless.

"Gululu~~" It was three little dinosaurs with drumming bellies.

Mo Danwen said: "Fortunately, there are pheasants that have just been processed, and everyone will share a share." The three little dinosaurs had diarrhea after eating poisonous sweet potatoes, and made gold all over the place. It is no wonder they are not hungry.

After hearing what Mo Danwen said, Yi Ni brought the pheasant over. The three little dinosaurs were smart, and they knew what it meant at a glance, which made Mo Danwen always feel that their cleverness was useless where it should be.

Seeing that Yi Ni was about to distribute the freshly plucked pheasant to the three little dinosaurs, Mo Danwen quickly stepped forward to stop it, "It's not like this, it can't be eaten raw, it must be cooked!"

"Cooked?" Yi Ni only knew Occasionally, people in the community will cook something when they encounter a fire in the sky, but most of them are rice and the like, and these meats are usually eaten directly.

"Let me do it!" Mo Danwen rolled up his sleeves again.

He asked Yi Ni to go to the river to get some water, and picked a few big leaves, wrapped the leaves into a pheasant, and then made a slurry of water and mud to wrap the outside, making it into a beggar's chicken... um, but without seasoning Tasty beggar's chicken.

Of the eight pheasants, six were made into beggar chickens, and two were roasted on top of the fire with tree branches to be made into roast chickens.

Yi Ni took a bite of the beggar chicken, "It tastes a bit weird." The

three little dinosaurs seemed to know what he said, and nodded in unison.

Beggar chicken and roast chicken smell delicious, but without seasoning, it is better to eat it raw, which has a little blood and has a strong umami taste.

Having said that, the first and third juniors are desperately gnawing on the chicken, which in Mo Danwen's opinion is not at all disgusting and unpalatable!

After eating eight pheasants, three little dinosaurs each ate two, Mo Danwen ate most of one, Yi Ni ate one and Mo Danwen ate the rest, only two humans were full, and three The little dinosaur felt less hungry, but still a little hungry.

Mo Danwen didn't know what the three little dinosaurs were thinking, he just thought that it was enough even if they were not full, and they should control their food intake to prevent them from gaining weight.

Well, in fact, after tossing and tossing for a long time, Mo Danwen was tired, he didn't want to get food anymore, he just wanted to go back and sleep.

Yi Ni saw that Mo Danwen was sleepy, so he took them back to the underground cave to rest, but he went out and shot three pheasants. The little dinosaurs each ate a raw chicken.

Now the little dinosaur felt a little bit full, so he began to worry about it, and listened to his mother's family affairs, but his father was the one who got food for them!

With this in mind, the three little dinosaurs slept happily between Mo Danwen and Yi Ni.

Mo Danwen had already fallen asleep, and so did the three little dinosaurs, before Ini closed his eyes.

Falling asleep and falling asleep, just as Mo Danwen was having a sweet dream-dreaming that he "woke up", the original thing was just a dream, but a burst of roar woke him up.

"Hohohoho!!"

Mo Danwen woke up startled, immediately looked for Yi Ni, and asked, "What's going on?" Why did he feel that the roaring voice was getting closer to them?

"It's Weida. Weida came here after smelling your scent!"

"May I ask how you feel now? Do you feel anxious?"

"Yes." Ini nodded.

Mo Danwen rubbed Ini's face with both hands to vent, "Can you show a little anxious look, your expressionless expression will piss me off!!!" Expressionless = don't care at all, this is Mo Danwen The equations listed in the single text in mind.

"..." Now is the time to worry about this? What's more, he said earlier that he had facial paralysis, and Mo Shanwen Mingming also said that he didn't care.