23

Chapter 023 Ini was injured and arrested again

"Ho Ho!!" came another roar of dinosaurs.

Ini grabbed Mo Danwen and ran out, "Go, Weida is coming soon!"

"This is underground, you said you stay below, the smell is a little hard to get up, and it's hard for ordinary dinosaurs to find that I'm down there..."

" Ordinary people, but ordinary people don't include Weida, Weida's sense of smell is better than ordinary people, and he once accompanied my adoptive mother to meet me here, and he couldn't track your smell on it, he must know that you will be there..."

Ini Pulling Mo Danwen out, talking while running, it's a pity that before he ran out, he met Weida in the underground passage.

The passage below is so narrow that only human figures can pass through, and Weida has already turned into a human form.

"You're right, I guessed that you took him away!" Weida was very angry, he rushed up and kicked Ini, "I didn't expect you, a handicapped person, to snatch the omega from me!!" The

same human form , Yi Ni's speed is comparable to that of Weida, and he could have avoided it, but Mo Danwen was right behind him, and the two of them could not have escaped faster than Weida, if he hadn't endured the kick, he would have escaped. It was Mo Danwen, so Ini gritted his teeth and caught it.

Even if he grabbed Weida's feet with both hands, he was a little slow because he pushed Mo Danwen back and then caught him. He had already been kicked in the chest, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

"Pfft!"

"Yini!" Almost at the same time, Mo Danwen's worried voice sounded.

"No one can take away what belongs to me!!" Weida shook his foot to shake off Ini's hands, but he couldn't.

Ini was injured, but he didn't care whether he would aggravate the injury or not, he still hugged Weida's feet tightly, "Run, take the children to escape through another passage!"

Hearing this, Weida became even more angry and punched him. Swinging over, Ini couldn't run away and didn't want to run away. His hands hugged Weida's foot, and he could only bear the punch forcefully.

"Touch!" With a sound, even if he didn't personally experience the power of this punch, just looking at Weida's speed and Yi Ni's bruised and even slightly deformed half of his face, Mo Danwen could know the impact of this punch. Multiple.

Mo Danwen is very clear that the "exit" and "entrance" are in different places, which is equivalent to two doors and two roads. Ini told them to take another road. He probably knew how to go, but he How could it be possible to leave Yi Ni and leave? Weida will really beat Yi Ni to death!

"Stop!!" Mo Danwen knew that just saying that Weida would not let go, so he ran over, trying to push Ani and Weida away with both hands, "Weida, I brought the children out, I am Lu Crazy, I can't find the way back, it was Yi Ni who took me in, he didn't mean that to me, you know, he didn't "touch" me!"

Mo Danwen learned from Yi Ni that if omega is kept by Alpha After imprinting, the omega's estrus smell will have a greater influence on this alpha, but it will be greatly weakened on other alphas, so whether Ini has attacked him, Vedas only needs to smell it. knew.

Moreover, if they were really combined, it would be impossible for Wei Da to rely on this estrous smell to find them.

It can be said that Mo Danwen's lie does not make sense at all, but because of this reason, it is a little more convincing.

"Really?" Weida was dubious.

"Really!" Mo Danwen felt that Weida really only grew his body and strength but not his head, so he even believed this statement.

"But, he told you to escape just now!" Wei Da was not so stupid, and he still remembered what happened not long ago.

"..." Mo Danwen paused, bit the bullet and made a movement that made him feel extremely disgusted. He reached out and stroked Weida's bare arm, "He thought I didn't like you, he was an idiot, you Awesome, how can I not like you~"

Touching Weida made Mo Danwen's body tremble uncontrollably (disgusting), and the content and tone of his words made Mo Danwen want to vomit.

Mo Danwen was still worried that his clumsy acting could not fool Weida, but Wei Da actually believed it.

"Ha ha!!" Weida, who was furious at first, smiled happily, "Let me just say, we all worship the strong, why would you choose him instead of me?"

Mo Danwen couldn't help turning his head, but Wei Da took his behavior as shyness.

"Don't be shy, let's go back." Wei Da shook his foot again.

Yi Ni seemed shocked by what Mo Danwen said, and this time he was easily kicked away by Weida.

"He..." Mo Danwen glanced at Yi Ni who was lying motionless on the ground, "He was seriously injured, should we save him first? If we don't save him, he will die, right?"

"We only hurt people It won't save you."

"No medicine?"

"What's the medicine?" Seeing that Mo Danwen cared about Yi Ni, Wei Da lowered his face, "You don't really have feelings for him, do you, otherwise why would you worry about him? "

No, it's just that he took me in when I was lost, and he was very polite and didn't do anything wrong to me. Seeing him was because of my injury, and my conscience was disturbed."

Wei Da was very satisfied with this statement, Said: "We are injured by letting the wound heal on its own, I can't save him. Let's go back, don't run around next time, so as not to get lost again."

"Yes." Mo Danwen didn't dare to say more, afraid Wei Da became suspicious again.