21

Chapter 021

"Mom, woo woo~~" The

three little dinosaurs looked pitiful with tears in their eyes. They were worried about their mother and did not dare to go far, but they had a stomachache and wanted to have a bowel movement, so they had to solve it on the spot.

"Oh my God!" Mo Danwen held his forehead, unable to see.

There are more than a dozen places here and there, and there are more than ten places to defecate. He is glad that he didn't move around, otherwise he would step on "landmines" every minute.

"Are you okay?" Innie asked.

"It's okay, I'll be fine if I eat the branches and leaves of the vine."

"Oh, okay, I'll leave for a while."

"You can't hold it in forever..."

Before Mo Danwen finished speaking, Ini had disappeared The figure is gone.

"Hey! In fact, as long as you eat the branches and leaves of the vine, you will get better!" I

don't know if Yi Ni heard his words, Mo Danwen opened his eyes wide and carefully avoided the mines on the ground, and fed the remaining branches and leaves to the three little ones. Dinosaurs also deliberately left a little bit for Ini.

It's like a strong anti-diarrheal drug. Just after eating it, the three little dinosaurs are fine, alive and kicking...then step on their own poop.

Mo Danwen: "..." Does this count as self-inflicted evil?

"Mom!!" The three little dinosaurs cried and ran towards Mo Danwen.

"Stop, stop, idiot!" Mo Danwen shook his head and shook his hands, but he didn't know whether the three little dinosaurs didn't hear or didn't want to obey, but they still rushed over anyway, so he had to back away and dodge.

Unexpectedly, the three little dinosaurs "braked" in time. Poor Mo Danwen didn't have eyes behind his back, so he was also tricked.

"Ahhh!!!" Mo Danwen screamed, and then yelled, "It is forbidden to defecate anywhere!!"

"What's wrong?" Inila collapsed, and when he came back, his face was extremely pale. When he saw Mo Dan The situation under Wen's feet stopped.

"You're laughing at us!"

"No!" Ini said with certainty, pointing at himself to form a line of mouth, which was not a smile at all.

Mo Danwen: "..." He hated it so much that his face was paralyzed! ! ! !

"You said just now that eating the branches and leaves of the vine will make you heal, right?" Ini walked up to Mo Danwen and stretched out his hand to him, expressing that he did not dislike the current Mo Danwen, really!

"... Forget it, where is there water for me to wash my hands?" The water that Ini filled with leaves just now has become muddy, and I don't know who made it like this.

"There's a river over there, just go straight, it's not far." Ini pointed in the direction.

"Okay."

Mo Danwen was about to go, when Ini remembered something, and added, "Let the little dinosaur take you there, so that you don't get lost."

"!!!" Can you get lost even if you go straight? Treat him as a weak child!

Later, Mo Danwen still walked with the three little dinosaurs. After all, the little dinosaurs also need to be cleaned.

When we got to the river, one big and three young ones washed their feet, and the three little dinosaurs played by the river, having a great time.

"Wash your ass!" There is no paper towel to wipe your butt, so you can only use washing.

The three little dinosaurs tilted their heads and looked at Mo Danwen, as if they didn't understand what he meant.

"That's it..." Mo Danwen put his hand behind him, intending to make a gesture of wiping his buttocks, when he suddenly saw the short claws of the three little dinosaurs, he understood that they couldn't do this difficult move, "I... I will help you Wash it." Want to cry but no tears.

Let the three little dinosaurs pick up their buttocks to wash him, Mo Danwen now feels like a mother, because this really looks like a picture of a mother washing a baby's buttocks! ! !

Mo Danwen and the three little dinosaurs were cleaned up, and when they were about to walk back, a virtual individual appeared in midair.

This is a little boy of two or three years old, wearing a red apron to block the front, exposing the back and two buttocks, and wearing dark sunglasses.

【Hi~】

Mo Danwen looked at the reaction of the three little dinosaurs, but there was no response... It seemed that he was the only one who saw this strange child, [One, number one? 】No. 1, there is definitely something wrong with this child's aesthetics!

Later, Mo Danwen finally confirmed that his idea was correct, and this is for a later story.

[Yes, I came to you to fulfill my promise. Didn't you say that you would carry out the mission

? chant. 】Mo Danwen's policy is to procrastinate as long as he can.

No. 1 took off his sunglasses and gave Mo Danwen a contemptuous look, 【You will regret not performing the task earlier to get the reward. ] Then he put on his sunglasses, as if he took off his sunglasses just to despise Mo Danwen.

[...]

[You will really regret it, soon...]

No. 1 disappeared, but his last words lingered in Mo Danwen's mind like an echo, making Mo Danwen feel ominous premonition.