Chapter 3 Part Two. (You did it again!?) (Lemon alert.)

Beginne am Anfang

Lemon over, you can come back now!!!

"That..really just happened..I have to get back to the office now. Freddy is probably still looking for me.." You said this before crouching and slowly walking down the hall. Suddenly, when you were walking down the hall, the power went out. You then realized that you had that door closed the entire time and weren't able to close it. "I gotta..get the power back in before I dare to go back." You were walking before stumbling into a robot. You were scared but realized it wasn't that tall, and you slowly pulled out your phone to show your flashlight.

 You were scared but realized it wasn't that tall, and you slowly pulled out your phone to show your flashlight

(Art by IzotopeZ on DeviantArt)

"Oh, it's you again. Don't you even think about touching me, or I'll scream for Freddy; I know she's after you." The girl said she was crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks as you got up. "I don't want to touch you without consent. Or harass you and give you traumatic flashbacks. Now can you step to the side?" You got back up and just walked past her, leaving her amazed and stunned by what you said, heading for parts and service and opening the door. You took your phone out to turn on your flashlight once more and pulled the lever down and then up again. The power started right back up, and the clock would read 4:09 a.m. "Just two more hours left..that means my power reset, so I just have to go back to the office and watch the doors for two..hours. I'm just going to run there. Not like I'm on tread or anything." You readied yourself before rushing out the door, and you saw Freddy in the main stage area, and you suddenly ran down the left hall again. Freddy got down and went after you, but you did a dramatic slide in the office and jumped up to hit the left door button, and just like expected, your power went back up to 100%, and you saw her peaking in at the window, giving a death stare.
You'd check the cameras all over the place and look over to shine your light. You saw Chica there, and you slammed the button down. "! I..probably deserve that..I just-" Chica got cut off by you starting to speak. "What? Plan to make me feel like shit again?" You asked her as Chica's eyes widened and she shook her head and she put her hand on her arm. "I..I just wanted to apologize..This is just hard for me to believe for some reason..I just wanted..to ask why? Again..I want to understand fully so all of me can understand!" Chica asked as you just looked away. "I'm not explaining myself again; I'm not a bad person, but the reputations of the other guards are being put down on me, so go away to your stage and make this easy." You said proudly before Chica looked surprised before standing there awhile. You looked to your left, realizing Freddy had left, and Bonnie was in the supply closet, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. You felt bad, but there's nothing you can do. Two girls are on the hunt. Eventually, Chica left when you weren't paying attention. So you opened your other door. You checked the time before noticing it's 4:18 a.m. "This is going to have to go faster.."
You sat there just thinking, mainly about what happened with you and the golden girls.. It made you blush. "That was real..It did happen." You said and looked at Chica and Freddy back on stage, but Freddy looked like she had powered off. It is night one, after all; she probably moved around too much. You decided to close up the leftovers, putting them back in your bag, pulling out a flashlight so you wouldn't check your phone every ten minutes, then turning your tablet off and putting it in your bag as well, just playing defense for now.
Sometime passes by, the clock ticking and ticking, and you feel yourself nodding off, feeling sleepy after all the events from today. If you closed your eyes for ten seconds, you didn't want to go through your bag again and pull out the DayQuil since you didn't have much time left anyway, but you simply fell asleep.

Bonnie pov! (third person)
"Nothing goes smoothly anymore." Bonnie sighed before hearing the door open as she saw Balloon Babe. She was pretty shocked, expecting Freddy to lecture her again. "BB?" Bonnie asked, still pretty confused. "What are you doing in here?" "I dunno..coping?" "Abooout...?" "Thinking about Freddy and Chica and probably you as well not believing this guard was different." Balloon Babe kind of looked away, biting her lip before looking back. "No, I believe you; he spoke to me using green flag words like consent and not wanting to give me traumatic events." "He said the same thing to me! Sigh..everyone is hard on him, I think even his coworkers. Hopefully night two they realize because some guards don't even make it to night two." "Well, Bonnie, it's only what happens; I'm no genius." She said this before looking at the clock. "We should get back to our spots." Bonnie pouts before standing up. "You want to see him before we do?" Balloon Babe blushed before turning away again before eyeing Bonnie and nodding. Bonnie smiled, opening the door, and walked out, BB following as they walked down to the office. "We'll say hi unless he closes the door on us out of fear." BB nodded. "Got it." As they made it to the office, they peaked at seeing you doze off. "Man..he must be burned out from the emotion and the running today." BB said as she looked at the clock. "Bonnie, it's 5:23am..should we wake him up? He might sleep here until dayshift comes in." Bonnie walked over to Y/N and kind of shook him as he slowly woke up looking at Bonnie and BB, but was too sleepy to react. You kind of just stared. "I'm so.. vulnerable..if you're going to kill me, do it now.." you said to them, but they stood there. "We believe you; the tricky part is proving it to the other girls." BB said as Bonnie nodded to agree. "We wanted to drop by before your night ended, so.. we'll be going back to our spots. Thank you." She said before turning away and walking away, as BB did shortly after.
All the focus is being put on you.
"At least I can sleep knowing they trust me." You said this before slowly slapping yourself and waking up. You reached into your bag, grabbing a lockpick. "I gotta get to Mairusu room, there have to be tutorial videos on how to fix these girls." You put your bag on that slap boost, waking you up as you would grab your flashlight, and headed out the right side of the hall this time, heading for Mairusu office. Good thing you played Skyrim. You lockpick your way in here, taking a few minutes before entering the room, closing it behind you, walking to the desktop computer, and sitting down. You looked at the clock. 5:30..am "Dammit, I should have known it has a password..this could take ages to get in.." you said, groaning before looking around the room, seeing posters and sticky notes on the table. With a date, and you looked at the calendars. "This might be a lucky guess, but.." on the computer, you type in the word mangle with the numbers 12/04. That didn't work. "That didn't work; what's the other possibility. You checked that date you saw after, was it the date the place opened or when Mangle was made? Either way, you put Mangle in the computer again, following the numbers of the date when the establishment was created, and you logged it, your heart dropping in shock and surprise. "It worked! Okay..I just gotta search and search for those videos.. Email them to myself and go home." You said you expected it to be easy, but it took a lot of clicking to find and even search for these things, you looked at the clock, it was reading 5:49. "Where are they?! It can't be that har- bingo!" You found the tutorials that you could study on the laptop, and you'd quickly forward them to your email and slowly wipe the evidence of you even doing so afterwards before turning the PC off, jumping up, and slowly exiting the door and closing it. You sneak away slowly before hearing a ding-dong-ding. You saw two girls entering a code at the door before entering and seeing you.

The brown-haired girl groaned seeing you crotched, meaning something had to be going on as you quickly stood and dusted yourself off

The brown-haired girl groaned seeing you crotched, meaning something had to be going on as you quickly stood and dusted yourself off. The blonde-haired girl was amused and giggled. "So you're that new nightguard? My name is Mary!" She said she was waving as you slowly spoke. "My name is Y/N." You said it politely, but the other girl was just glaring at you. "Oh, and this is-" "Don't. Tell him my name. He'll probably try finding my media accounts or do something weird with them." She said her eyes were not leaving you. But you had enough after your first night? The continuous downgrading and being stepped on filled you with anger. You aren't some guy who lives in their mom's basement who wants to apply himself just to fuck fuck fuck the girls, r*pe them, and harass them! That's not who you are; you were raised better than that. So you didn't reply, and you just walked forward, purposely bumping into the brown-haired girl, kind of making her stumble from the force.
"Sorry, you'll probably have to bleach that shirt due to interacting with a pervert." You said this before deciding to add salt to the wound. "Because, you know, judging and assuming things before you properly meet them and constantly making them feel like shit for the majority of their lives has to be a trend in your mind. I can't blame you if I were in your shoes, but I'd give at least a little bit of faith that wouldn't make me feel so bad." You replied to yourself before turning around, hands in your pockets, and just walking out to unlock your bike and mount it. Mary looked at the brown-haired girl. "Jane..well he is right." The brown-haired girl was named Jane. She was still on the ground, trying to process what was said before getting up. "Whatever. If he proves himself, he does." She said as they walked into the building to get to work as Vincena got out of the car in the parking lot, realizing that Mary and Jane had must have encountered you. As she got out of the car, she saw you biking away and frowned before letting out a sign. "I'm sure everything went fine..right?'
To be continued
(3797 words.)